𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙳𝙰 ,, crows zero

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

"now now, serizawa-kun, i'm a working girl, don't you know? now scram so i can finish my shift in peace."

"i know you want to get under the guy's skin, but banging his daughter is going a little far, don't you think?"

              LINDA KIRITANI WANTS OUT OF HER STUPID, SEASIDE TOWN. She's fed up with the yakuza wars, and the entitled brats of Surzuran High School. Of course, when you have no money, no prospects, and a father who wants you follow the family legacy, your options are slim to none. Bartending every weeknight at a popular Surzuran hangout, she collects her wages in cash, storing them all in a shoebox under her bed. Linda has a plan: she wants to see the world. Just her and her camera, and maybe her surfboard.  

           UNLIKE LINDA, TAMAO SERIZAWA HAS NO FUTURE. He's already repeating his senior year at Surzuran, and he has no plans to change. the way he sees it, he'll either end up working some dead end job, or dead in a ditch. So, why not have a little fun along the way? Between fighting to keep his place at the top of the Surzuran social hierarchy and messing with a certain police detective who has it out for him, his life is pretty dull. Until he meets Linda Kiritani. She's standing behind the bar in those tight leather pants with a white button-down shirt falling off one shoulder to show off her bra, short hair tied in a messy bun, and he thinks to himself: 'I need to get me a piece of that'. And when he finds out that a certain police detective happens to be Linda's father? Well, all the better then. 

           INITIALLY HE'S IN IT FOR THREE THINGS: THE THRILL OF THE CHASE, THE SEX, AND GETTING ON LINDA'S FATHERS NERVES. But then things start to get real. Every time Linda plays hard to get, every snarky insult or punch she throws his way and he becomes more and more infatuated with the photographer. With every day trip she pays to Surzuran, claiming it's just to bother Tamao, when they all know it's because she couldn't wait for him to stumble into the bar that night, or every minute he spends watching her fight against some of Surzuran's best (and win without ever breaking a sweat!) he knows that it's more than just a game.

       HE KNOWS THAT HE'S IN LOVE WITH  LINDA KIRITANI. And he also know that she's going to leave for Osaka, and he's going to be left with a shattered heart. But it was always supposed to be that way, right? Fun and games until the summer hit and she packed up her surfing van to get the fuck out of town?

STARRING LANA CONDOR AS LINDA KIRITANI!

AND TAKAYUKI YAMADA AS TAMAO SERIZAWA!

"do you want me to kick genji's ass for you? i've been taking kickboxing classes since before i could walk. daddy dearest wanted me to be able to defend myself from you lot. fat lot of good that did me, you still come and bother me at work every night."

NOTES!

- - the crows zero brainrot has been wayyyy too strong lately so i think i need to rewatch the movie

- - also the guy who played genji was in godzilla v king kong ????