𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙾𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻 ,, formula 1: drive to survive { NOW PUBLISHED }

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓

( if this sounds a little similar to stay stay stay, it's really just the revamped version or a sequel if you will- )

(on-screen interview with daniel ricciardo of mclaren-mercedes)

"... dakota is a very emotional person. because of that, she has a lot of anger, and a lot of sadness, but she has twice as much joy. she feels everything so deeply and  she can be a wonder to be around when she's in her element, she makes everybody around her feel that same joy. but when she's upset, it can be a really scary thing, like this swirling vortex. nothing really gets through to her, nobody knows what to do. 

                                when yuki got through to her today, it was like watching a miracle happen. i've known her since she started out in toro rosso, and nobody has been able to get through to her like that in four years."

HEADLINE FROM SKY SPORTS: AlphaTauri's McManus breaks down as Tsunoda disqualified from starting following engine failure at Jeddah this evening.

JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA - It's been a rough few weeks for Red Bull and AlphaTauri during this latest Formula 1 season, and some are feeling it more than others. 

This season has been especially heart wrenching for Dakota McManus, AlphaTauri's assistant pit crew chief. The twenty-three year old has held the job for one season, following her grandfather's stroke. As was revealed following their passionate post-finish line kiss, McManus seems to be in a committed relationship with AlphaTauri driver Yuki Tsunoda, who finished fourth in Abu Dhabi last year.