Pre II

You were currently out in the courtyard of Casterly Rock. Training. Not with a sword, you had left your usual weapons in your chamber. But with a spear. You were shirtless for extra movement, and despite being just 7 years old, you were unnaturally muscular for someone your age. Your silver hair had truly shown itself, which confused many, but they just wrote it down as being from your mother's genes. Rather than the fact Aerys Targaryen was Tyrion's father. A fact you knew. It was pouring down with rain. But that didn't bother you, the fire that burned through all Targaryens kept you from freezing. You opened your eyes after taking deep breath and within moments you were swinging and stabbing the spear at a speed and precision that was only comparable to Oberyn Martell. Your father and grandfather were watching from a balcony and were both shocked and impressed by your skill. "I assume this wasn't your doing," Tywin said "no. He's always been talented far beyond his age," Tyrion stated. You noticed the two lords and looked up at them after stopping. 

You were now sat in your bed chamber with a handmaiden cleaning you. "Thank you," you said "it's really no trouble young lion," she replied and you sent her a small smile. You then noticed something out the window. You got out and got dressed. You went over to the window and saw the Lannister fleet burning. "And so it begins," you thought. You grabbed Dark Sister from a place in your chamber you had been hiding it in, and put it over your back. 

You ran out of Casterly Rock and whistled loudly. Tyrion ran to the nearest window and watched in shock as Caraxes flew down and landed in front of you. "By the gods," Tywin muttered to himself as he watched you get on the back of the large dragon. 

You flew down to the Iron Fleet, the Lannister army below you, and yelled "Dracarys!" and Caraxes set it ablaze. You drew Dark Sister and jumped down onto one. You cut through the Ironborn as if you were a full grown warrior. But you in were a child's body. You ducked the axe of one and sliced their leg off. "Valyrian steel bitch," you said and sliced open another. 

Once the defence of Lannisport was over, you and Caraxes flew back to the Rock.

"Grandfather, has a raven been sent to the king?" you asked as you walked into his office "not yet, and you don't give commands," he replied "I don't see you defending Lannisport," you said "have some ships come to Lannisport and get me 5000 men," you ordered. You had spoken with the tone of a king or extremely ballsy lord, not that of a child. Tywin observed. Which made him proud to call you a Lannister. "And make sure no one finds out about Caraxes, the moment they do we'll lose our biggest advantage," you added and left.