II

You currently rode on the back of your dragon, now arriving in Winterfell. You had gone with the king's party.

You walked into Winterfell, your presence alone commanding respect from those around you. You were part Targaryen, which was made obvious by the fact you had a dragon. And Caraxes at that. An obviously legendary dragon. Not Balerion level of legendary, but still legendary. 

You walked into the courtyard where Robert just was. And you saw him go off with Ned to the crypts. "So, you want to spar dragon spawn?" Theon asked you as you walked over "I may have Targaryen blood, but I'm still a Lannister squid boy. And yes, but don't cry when you lose," you replied and walked to where they trained.

You stood surrounded by the two Starks and Greyjoy. One of which being a member of your own Kings Guard. Which made you excited. You knew full well of Jon's skill with a sword. Or at least how good he would become. "So, shall we begin?" you asked and watched as they all nodded and drew their swords "you sure you want to use steel?" Rodrick asked from the side "we're sure," you replied and drew your own. The three attacked at once and you blocked each of them before easily kicking Theon to the ground. You sliced at Robb's leg and cut him, deep enough to take him out of the fight but not too deep so that it would take a while to heal. You focused on Jon, your cousin, and blocked his first swing before headbutting him and he fell backwards when you kicked his chest. You then sheathed your swords and walked off.

Time skip

You now sat in the great hall, at a feast. "So, how did you get Robert to let you live?" Ned asked as he sat down beside you "he would have had to deal with Caraxes if he killed me," you said "Jon Arryn made him realise I was better alive," "are you?" he asked "I killed majority of the Greyjoy forces when they attacked Lannisport didn't I?" you replied "why haven't you conquered Westeros?" Ned asked "I have no desire to, ruling isn't something I fancy doing again," you said "again?" he asked "I was king after Bran," you stated "my son? He was king?" Ned asked "he was, surprised you believe me," you replied "it makes sense in theory. You've had knowledge of full grown adults since you were a boy. You talk and act like a king. And you knew where a dragon was," he stated. "So what happened to Joffrey?" Ned asked "he was killed with poison, I won't say who did it, things have to go the way they did," you replied "do you know who killed Jon Arryn?" Ned asked "I do, it was Petyr Baelish," you replied which confused him "why would Lord Baelish want Jon Arryn dead?" Ned asked "for Lysa. If Jon was out the way he could take the Vale by marrying Lysa Arryn," you said "what about Robin Arryn? As long as he lives-" Ned asked "he's Baelish's bastard," you interrupted "isn't that obvious?" you scoffed "who's on your Kings Guard?" Ned asked "Brienne of Tarth is my Lord Commander, Jon, and Arya," you replied "you put two women on your Kings Guard?" Ned said "Brienne is one of the greatest warriors I've ever met, and Arya is an exceptional fighter," you stated and you saw surprise on his face. "Who's your Hand?" Ned asked "my father," you replied "only one good enough to do the job and is one of the few I can trust," "because he's a Lannister?" Ned asked "no, because he's trustworthy," you said "I'd have you if I could," and saw a small smile on his face "no telling anyone of this conversation," you ordered "your king commands it," you added and he chuckled "of course not, Your Grace," he replied "going to have to get used to people calling me that again," you commented and he chuckled again.