(S1) Eighteen

(Monsters-ruel)
The city of New York was dark but still just as busy.

Alec, a tall man with the darkest of hair with his matching eyes stood at a food stand, under cover in the city, when a slightly older, Asian man walked passed him. Alec turned around, seeing him walk away and started to slowly follow him.

The Asian man turned around, but before he could see Alec, alec flew up in the air, out of the man's sight. The man turned back around, continuing to walk. He walked under a billboard, where Isabelle stood.

Isabelle, younger sister to Alec who shared the same dark hair and eyes, but tonight she was wearing a blonde bob wig. She looked down below her at the man, watching him closely as he walked below her. She turned around, watching him walk away and she knelt down. She pulled out a stick, which flowed as she put it to her arm. A red symbol showed up as she did so.

Isabelle stood up, running down the sign and leaping up onto the building rooftop next to the sign. She looked around to make sure no one saw her before starting to walk, keeping her eyes on the man the whole time.

She watched as the Asian man walked and bumped into a dark skinned man, morphing into him as he pulled away and continued to walk. The man smiled as he continued to walk, walking underneath another sign.

On top of that sign stood Jace, a blonde, hall man, who was also watching the dark skinned man as he walked. He looked below him at the dark skinned man as he bumped into another person. This time it was a tall women in a purple dress.

The dark skinned man morphed into the women as he continued to walk. She smiled as her eyes glowed a steel blue color. Jace watched her closely as she walked underneath him.

Alec and Isabel walked over to him, coming on both sides as they also watched the women closely. The three turned around as the women walked underneath the sign. The three did a flip off the top of the sign, landing on the ground with ease before starting to follow the women again.

Jace walked down an alley way as he followed the women, bumping into a red haired girl named Clary.
"Hey, can u watch we're ur going?" She's asked. Jace turned around, walking up to her with furrowed brows

"U can see me?" He asked.

(Eight hours earlier)
(Dark side of ur room-all time low)
Diana laid on her bed in a black skirt, a white, cropped tank top, and a long black cardigan. She had two drum sticks in her hands, tapping them on her knees and popping bubbles with her gum as she vibed to the music that was blasting throughout her bedroom, her long red hair sprawled out all over her pillow.

Diana's bedroom was simple, yet dark. She wasn't one for decorations so everything was pretty simple. The only thing that wasn't so simple and plain was her music corner. She had her desk on one wall with her key board on the other, so she could roll back and forth in her chair. Above them, on the wall, was a bulletin board of music paper. Some songs she knew or was learning, and others she had written with her band. On her keyboard was a notebook of music note paper. Recently she was having trouble writing music. Every time she wrote a song, the piano notes formed a strange symbol instead of a song. Diana even tried to play it, but it wasn't a song. She tried to not draw the symbols, but that's all she had in her mind.

Diana laid, looking up at the ceiling, at the glow in the dark stars she had stuck up there that had been there since she was little. She liked looking up at them. They were the only type of star she could see living in New York City.

"Hey" Diana's friend, Alice, who was laying on the floor below her spoke up, sitting up and looking at her with red eyes "u sure u don't want some of this?" She asked with a smile, holding up a joint. Diana looked over at her, shaking her head