Chaptet 8

Yasmin POV

I woke up and it was already afternoon, shoot! I needed to prepare dinner. I got up and oh my god! It hurts so damn bad he didn't tell me it would be this bad afterwards. I got my clothes and went to my room to take a shower.I'm so tender and bruised the warm water feels like heaven. I relaxed my body and bathed and went to the room. I was putting on my clothing when I remembered what happened I was suddenly turned on by my memory damn he can fuck a girl to dream land.

Joshua's POV

I got up to find an empty bed, huh! So that's how it is she just leaves afterwards, I laughed inwardly and got up and headed to the shower. She better take the rest of the day off because I want to fuck her again later tonight and she needs to rest for that. I finished taking my shower and went downstairs to the kitchen and there she was sexy as hell, wait a minute "ughm" I cleared my throat.

She jumped and wiped her head around "ah good morning Mr Brooks" she said and held her head down shyly, I raised an eyebrow at her, so we are back to square one huh. Am definitely not having that, I walked up to her slowly like a predator. She noticed and stepped back a bit but was stopped by the fridge.

I smiled evilly, I watched her as she bit her bottom lip damn that was a killer and she didn't even know the effect she had on me. I stood in front of her with my hands at the side of her head. She was breathing heavily and I was loving it. Gosh! Did I really need to go to work today? I mean I am the CEO and I do what I want.

"You left me in bed, what manners you have." I said a bit serious " I.. I.. I had to get back to work and .. And make your breakfast " she replied stuttering so cute, I raised an eyebrow at her " well next time don't leave until I say so got it she shook her head slowly "now today I am giving you a day off so take as much rest as you want you'll need it."

She looked at me with wide eyes and and nodded nonetheless then she whispered "so am not a one night stand then" " oh darling you're far from a one night stand, you're way more than that" I said with a wink. I pecked her on the lip walking away leaving a red yazmin "I'm skipping breakfast this morning, oh and I'm taking you out for lunch at 12 o'clock don't be late" " Wait where are we going? What am I supposed to wear?" She called after me " dress casual rather sexy and Fred will take you to me" and with that he left unwillingly.

Yazmin POV

He left and I was red as a tomato like damn... we going out one night fuck and I was already getting the wife like treatment. As soon as I thought of it flashback'

"Hmm you're so sexy, I could stare at your body all night" he raspy out. I bit my lip shyly yet very turned on damn like man has a way to make me want him better yet need him.

He dips his head between my legs and oh my gosh I was speechless and breathless at the same time.

End of flashback

Damn I was soaking by now, I had my breakfast, finished cleaning up and looked for a dress to wear to lunch. I wore a black and purple mid thigh straight dress with a deep v cut so my boobs could peep out. I took a shower and got ready. I pulled my hair up inna messy bun with light makeup, not a fan of makeup. With heels and it was already time for Fred to come get me for lunch. I grabbed my purse and went down to Fred. He was already waiting damn he is always on time.

He brought me to a fancy restaurant. I couldn't even say the name. I think it's Latin or something. Well guess who was not about to bite her tongue trying.

I went in and the hottest brought me to a table, I didn't even say who I was meeting. Fred stood next to me as I looked up at him. " hey why don't you have a seat with me" Fred looked at me and smiled "it's not necessary, I will leave when he arrives which is soon" " well yea but sit with me until he arrives we are friends after all, aren't we?" I frowned "of course but not today, besides he is here" and with that he left.

Joshua came and kissed my cheeks "hey baby" he took a seat across from me. I looked around to make sure no one saw that. He smiled " people did see that just now, stop looking but get used to it, it will get rather worse" I looked at him red as a tomato with wide eyes. And all he did was winked at me. Damn this man.