chapter 12

Hello I hope everyone is keeping safe from Corona. Well thanks to everyone for reading and supporting my book it means a lot. I like writing and would love to be a writer but I would have to go to school for that so I don't think so am already in school. But hey thanks guys!!😘😘 Mature content!!!?!!?

Yazmin POV
We were all finished and we cleaned up, everyone started to go clean up themselves so I made my way to my room, well our room. Yeah he moved me out of my old room to his even though I complained but I could never win him. "Ahh" I was pulled in one of the empty rooms by someone and that someone is no other than my beloved man josh. "You idiot, you scared me" he laughed "I just want you right now I didn't mean to scare you" he said while going down on his knees, I allowed him it's not like am going to have sex with him. He lift my clothes up and I spread my legs he blow on my wet pussy then he kissed it. I bit my lip while watching him, he licked it then put a finger in "ahh" slow strides in and out then he use his tongue and lick my clit then sucked on it. "Hahh hmmm hsshh" he start figuring me faster and sucking harder "ahhh shhhaa argeh" "hmmm" I covered my mouth and griped his hair he continued until I cum.

Josh
"Babe, it's my turn now" I said in a husky voice "nope" I knitted my eyebrows "what? What do you mean no? I just ate you" " I didn't tell you to do that you wanted to do that but am sorry am not getting on my knees bye baby I'll see you in the movie room" she is a little teaser am going to have to take a very cold bath. When I went to the movie room they already started a movie but it was a scary movie and princess is easily scared. I took a seat next to her when I realized what she was wearing like what the fuck. She was wearing a sort bra with the shortest shorts I had ever seen in my life, I grabbed a blanket and throw it over us, she came closer and snuggled with me and her leg was on mine close to my manhood way too close for my liking. By the middle of the movie she was scared as hell she crawled in my lap. We were covered with a blanket so I kindly took that to my advantage for what she did to me back in the guest room. I ran my hand up her thigh, I felt her tensed 'this is going to be fun but painful' I thought to myself, a smile creeped on my face. she buried her face in my neck "what are you doing?" "shhh! princess you don't want anyone hearing you, now be a good girl and watch the TV" she turned her head back to the tv while I continue my torture. I rubbed her pussy through her shorts and she shivered, I kissed her cheek then her neck and sucked on her sweet spot for a while. I shifted her shorts to find that she's not wearing any panty "hmm! I see you were prepared" her eyes widened and her checks red from embarrassment, chuckled at her and kissed her neck passionately she let out a small moan "shhh" she buried her face in my chest and my mom looked over at us "poor girl can't watch a little scary show" and we both laughed " oh mom you have no idea".

I played with her clit for a while and she was soaking wet which made it easy for my finger to slip in, she shifted and held my shirt, I started to finger her slow to start her up a bit. I speed up when the scary part and all the screaming began everyone was too lost in the movie Ashley was curled up in my bodyguards arms, my mom is peeking through her fingers. I squeezed her breast while fingering her pussy as hard and fast as I can, she couldn't hold her moans any more "hmmmm! aahh! arghh!" as low as she could. I did this and sucked on her sweet spot until the end of the movie. everyone got up and went to bed she ran to one of the guest room and locked the door, I went to our room I could had open the door but I had to go look for the key and I couldn't be bothered and I really needed to take a very cold shower.

Ashley

Everyone went to bed so I sneaked into Fred's room to get my goodnight kiss before I go to bed. "Fred?" I called "yes" he was coming from the bathroom in a sweatpants and no top I could see all his glory oh god help me. "princess my eyes are up here " he had a smirk on his face jerk! "what are you doing in here someone could have saw you, to hell your brother could of saw you what would happen then?" "babe calm down no one saw me and its not like its the first time I am doing this and i had never been caught then and am not going to get caught now so chill will ya" "ok! ok I will so why did you come here?" "to talk" I pursed my lips and he chuckled "come on we both know that's not the reason" he strides over to me and held me by the waist, I was looking everywhere else but at him "princess look at me and tell me what you want i'll grant your wish" he said in a low sexy voice and he lift my chin up so am looking him in the eyes. "kiss me" my voice was just above a whisper he smiled "wish granted" and with that his lips were on mine in a slow passionate kiss, the kiss was soft, gentle but yet rough jus a bit to get me all wet. I moaned in the kiss and that triggered him off a bit he grabbed my hair and my ass and pulled me closer to him and depend kiss, I wrapped my hands around his neck I could feel his man hood rise. He braked the kiss "we need to stop before I lose control" "right" I gave him one last kiss before I ran out to my room, I didn't even look to see if anyone was there or not.