Chapter 6

Remember this is not edited...
________________________________

Yazmin's P. O. V

I woke up bright and early that morning as usual I took a shower and brush my teeth I started getting dressed, I wore a stocking, black short heals with a a short maid uniform. It was Sunday he doesn't work on Sunday so I went to put my plan in motion, I went to his room to clean this was the only time I'm allowed in her. Surprisingly the room was empty, I went to spread the bed. I was bent over spreading the sheet until I heard a door open, I looked around to see a sexy, wet and shocked Joshua. He was coming from the bathroom and was only wearing a towel on his bottom half, showing his v line. DAMN! He was just staring at me like a predator would its pray.

The next thing I know he was on top of me on the bed, we were so close that we almost touched. I could smell his minty breath. His eyes were clouded with lust and damn he looked sexy my mind stop functioning at that moment. He looked at my lips then back in my eyes then we were kissing, he kissed me like his life depended on it. He roamed my mouth, sucked on my tongue and bit my lip in the process. His hands traveled my body, squeezed my breasts and ass, then he cupped my pussy which made me gasp from the surprise. I felt him smirked then he got up got dressed in only a pair of jeans and left.

I got my self together finished cleaning his room and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him. I was bent over in the fridge when I heard a groan, I looked up to see my boss standing shirtless in all his glory DAMN! I looked away quickly and he just chuckled. "What's for breakfast?" "Omelette with toast bread and orange juice".

"Hmm, can't wait to taste it" i blushed even though it wasn't me he was talking about.

The knife drop so I bent over to pick it up "fuck" then I heard footsteps I got up and he was in front of me I gasp in surprise and took a step back but I only got my self trapped.

He took the knife from my hands and placed me on the counter top. "You wanna make me fuck u right here huh!"

"Wh - what ?" I stuttered

"Your doing this on purpose?"

"Doing what on purpose?"my voice came out as a whisper

"Turning me on"his voice was low and husky

"Am gonna teach you a lesson for teasing me"

In one swift move he ripped off my panties my eyes widened in utter shock. He looked me dead in the eyes and started to lower between my legs. I gasped when he Kissed and licked my inner thigh, I tried to close my legs when he gripped my thighs and hold them in place. He started to lick my pussy and I wiggled at the contact "stay still" he growled out.

I was watching him until he started to suck my pussy lips and tongue fucking me. I grabbed his hair in one hand and the counter with the other hand I through my head back while he devoured my pussy "ahhh, uhh omg!".

He groaned"hmm"

"Ahh fuck yes"

" Don't you dear stop... Fuck"  I started to tremble uncontrollable as I near my climax.

"Fuck am going to cum" I shut my eyes tight and my hold on his hair tighten

"Open your eyes I wanna see your face when you cum"

I looked him in the eyes as I reached my climax " ahhh Joshua fuck"

He lapped up my juice while I come down from my high. He got up and kissed me slow and passionate I was lost in it. " Your kiss is improving" he smirked and I try to hide my blushed cheeks " now go get cleaned up I'll make breakfast" I simply nod and ran to my room.

I got changed in a shorts, a tank top with a flats. I went back to the kitchen were a sex god was preparing breakfast. His muscled arms, broad shoulders, well sculptured back. I bit my lip while staring and didn't realize that he had turned around "ahem" he cleared his throat that's when I realized that I was staring, I blushed and held my head down " you know it's rude to stare" I blushed even deeper if that's possible.

We ate and talked when we were finished he washed the dishes and we watched a movie together. It felt nice he felt like mine.

____________________________________ 
Hey guys thanks for reading..... And please vote sorry for late update I will start updating every week. Bye for now!!!!!! 😋🙋👋