chapter 11

Wow covid 19 it's a disaster I know. But we will make it through by God's 🙏🙌 will, grace, mercy, and blessings.

________________________________________________

Ashley
"Omg! That was like epic, bitch did well. Welcome to the family I knew u had guts. Mom she passed the test I just knew she would. Oh my gosh ahhh!!"   Josh "oh so that was the plan all along, you guys wanted to test her, you never did that to Jessica so y her" "psh where'd u heard that from, I didn't say that" Annie" oh hush girl yes I wanted to test her but I didn't wanted to test Jessica, I don't like the bitch." Josh"mom wow you're literally the best".

She shrieked "ehhh, your the best sister in law ever. Bro u did good this time. You better not screw this up. I love you bro" with a big grin on my face. 

Yazmin
I exhaled which I never knew I was keeping, damn that was extreme. I never knew I had it in me phew and they had my back even josh. I was smiling by this, I was lost in my thoughts when Josh held my hand and said we're home. His mom went to the kitchen to prepare something special, Ashley went to the living room and we went to his office. He sat on the couch and pulled me on his lap. "I didn't know you had that in you, is my little girl growing up?" He said in almost a teasing way. "Shut up" I covered my face "to be honest it was pretty sexy and I couldn't help myself but to be turned on by it" he shift "do you feel it" omg he is really hard, I bit my lip but his mom is here so we can't. I got up in attempt to leave but he stopped me "no your not going no where" "but..." "No buts" I swallowed when I felt his hand up my dress, he spread my legs and started playing with my pussy I lean over on him and arch my back a little.

"Hmm, we can't your mom or sister can walk in any time." He laughed "they know not to enter my office nor my room, now keep quiet" he started playing with my breast and sucked on my neck "hmmh ahhh josh ple.." he got up and turned me backwards on the couch in one swift move he was inside me" ahhhh" he groped my breast and bend over me "shhh you wouldn't want any to know what's going on right" I arched my back and bent to the couch even more and bite into it. "That's right baby girl just like that" he started thrusting slow and steady" while I was enjoying it he speeds up his thrust hard and fast I put down harder in the couch and moaned it sounded muffled "hhmmmaah ahhmmh" "ahh fuck baby girl this is what I like when you're a good girl and take my dick as hard as I can give it even when people is here, be a good girl and come for daddy .... Yes just like that. " I came and just right after he came with me.

"That's was amazing baby, go get cleaned up" I left with a plan. Am going to tease him and not going have sex with him until his sister and mother leaves. This is going to be fun. I cleaned up and got changed and went looking for Ashley and found her in the gaming room. And what was surprising was that she was kissing our bodyguard, like what the fuck someone's having a secret relationship.  Josh" ah have you seen Ashley mom's calling and she said she is finished" " ahh no I was just looking for her" "ok I'll check the garden" I shook my head I looked back inside and realized that they noticed me and stop kissing. Ashley's face was as red as a tomato "omg u didn't saw us right" "it depends on what on u mean" "omg u saw, please don't tell anyone" I wouldn't dear, now let's go ur mom is looking for us" he looked pale. "Fred you ok?" "Yea just .. what if it was Joshua who saw us and not you, and thanks for not telling him" "it's ok I wouldn't want josh to punch in your face or did something he'll regret" I think I made it worst now he looks like he was about to faint " Ashley help" " hey baby she's just kidding around he'll never do that"  "yea, let's go" he was literally sweating right now.

We went down to the kitchen to see what was the special dish and it was a celebration dish. And it was guacamole. Annie " it's not much but hey it's something" she smiled then when she saw Fred's face "hey son what's wrong with you, you look kind of pale are you sick or something" " am good Mrs Brooks" "how many times have I told you it's mom" he smiled and looked a little bit at ease. Yup he'll be alright well for now, am just praying josh doesn't find out anytime soon or catches them in the act. We ate, laughed, talked it was fun like it was home I like the feelings of it it feels great to be apart of a family, one that accepts you. I was seated on Josh's lap when I started moving my hips just a little so no one noticed. He gripped my hip and tried to steady me but it was no good, I got up and took a seat then ran my hand up and down his thigh close but not touching his manhood. He looked at me and I slightly opened my legs so he could see while I play with my pussy through my pantie.