{ 04 }

After the chasing Soobin continued to mocked him until Beomgyu felt defeated.

"Let's just go." Beomgyu mumbled, cleaning up the table.

"Hey hey, sorry if i went overboard. I'll tutor and help you later. And treat you at the cafè~" Soobin said mockingly. Beomgyu turned at him and smiled innocently.

"Hey it's fine~ being tutored and treated by my own best friend is a lucky thing for someone like me~" Beomgyu said happily making Soobin scoff.

The two got their bags and shoes ready, walking out to Soobin's house and went to go to their school.

Not so long or maybe long, the school ended.

"Sooobin hyuuung~" Beomgyu teasingly called Soobin.

"I know i know." Soobin scoffed as he gets his bag and walks with Beomgyu.

The two arrived to the cafe place where Taehyun and Beomgyu is supposed to always study or tutor together.

"Hi Beomgyu! Welcome back. Are you already fine?" The chasier, Mina asked the happy Beomgyu.

"Mhm. Soobin will order for me. I'll be waiting there Soobin hyung~" Beomgyu playfully smiled and went to the seat where he and Taehyun first tutored.

As Beomgyu sat down he immediately went to get his notes and review them. Not so long, Soobin say acroos him and watched the younger review and study seriously.

"Soobin.. What does this mean again..?" Beomgyu asked hesitately as he looked at Soobin pleadingly. Beomgyu sighed and sat with him as he teached and explain him the other terms Beomgyu can't understand.

"Your orders are here! Please enjoy." As Mina served their iced coffee and some waffles which were Beomgyu's fave.

"Oh Soobin you really know what i like!" Beomgyu said as he took a piece on the waffle.

"Well we were exes before." Soobin said making Beomgyu look at him and the two of them laugh as they made eye contact.

As they were joking Beomgyu's phone rang making them stop the conversation. Soobin went back to his seat to give some privacy. Maybe it's his mother or father.

"Hello?" He spoke to his phone.

"Hey Beomgyu. I might not tutor you agai-" the words were cut when Beomgyu spoke immediately knowing who it is ; Kang Taehyun.

"It's fine. I've already found a tutor and someone will help me during the time being. You may actually stop being my tutor. He is really helpful." He spoke, staring at Soobin. Soobin suddenly felt attack as he pointed himself making a cringey face and sighed.

"I won't quit. I'll pick you up at the school's gate later 5." The voice suddenly turn into a serious voice.

"Bu-" Beomgyu didn't even have a chance to respond when the man quickly ended the call. Beomgyu groaned and continued to eat his waffle.

"Soo, what did Taehyun said?" Soobin asked as he sipped his iced coffee.

"He said he'll pick me up later 5. Dont know why." Beomgyu responded still eating and eyes glued to his notes.

"Wew, hope he uses protection." Soobin teased as Beomgyu almost choked on his drink. Soobin whistled and Beomgyu was glaring at him.

"Choi Soobin you're disgusting!"

Not so long time ended, the sky went dark and the cold wind started to breeze.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow. Good thing is school is also canceled tomorrow. Just text or call me if you need something." Soobin said as he waved to Beomgyu who is smiling at his direction.