175th Hunger Games: Sequal to 150th Hunger Games

This story is from Laia's point of view. Read the description to find out about the background of the story. To know more about the story read my 150th Hunger Games. Its the first book.

-----------------

"Wake up sweetie." Mum says. I groan awake because today we find out the Quater Quell. Mum won the last Quater Quell and she's had a suspicion that I will be chosen for this Quater Quell, So she trains me with a bow and arrow every 2nd day of the week. So I wake up, get changed and go down to the Tv to watch the Quater Quell. Mum's friends are around because they dont have a Tv. I sit between Dad and Mum and watch the Tv flicker on to President Snows face. "Welcome Panem." He says in his deep booming voice. "Today is the day we announce the Twist for the 175th Hunger Games. So without further ado, lets read out the card."

A little boy in a white tux comes forwared with a small white box that has heaps of envelopes lined up. President Snow picks the one labelled "175th" and reads out, "To show that we dont care how many people we kill, There will be a arena for girls, and a arena for boys, meaning 2 girls and 2 boys will be chosen from each District. Happy Hunger Games, And may the odds be ever in your favour." The screen flickers and then it goes black. And I just stare. Its not that bad of a Quell, But it mean im more likely to get picked. Mom is staring at the screen for a bit. "Laia, go do the food run." She says. I go to the kitchen and grab a pile of food. I go out and knock on peoples door's and give them carrots,lollies,cookies and other foods. Sometimes we give families medicine if their that sick. We always have enough food and get extra food every month, so its no biggie. I stop myself smiling as a walk up to Victors house. He answers the door with his twinkling green eyes and brown hair. I like him, he can even hunt too. He uses throwing knives to kill. My hair is like my mums but darker. "So, whats on the menu this time." He asks. "Beef with some nuts and lettuce." I reply,handing him the exact amount. I wave to him and then go over to Faith's house. "Hi Faith!" I say. She's the daughter of Kat, my mums friend and she has the same ginger hair as her. Her and Kat sometimes go out into the woods so Kat can teach Faith if she gets picked for the Hunger Games. "So, Here is some milk,cookies and Chicken Drumsticks." I hand her a package saying Faith. "Ok, thanks." She says. She closes the door and I then head over to Yasmine's place. "Hey Yas! Here's your package" I say when she opens the door. Her little brother, Drake, is in her arms. "Thanks." She says. I finish the rest of the houses and then go back home. We have a dinner of pork, Camenbert Chesse, and Dessert is Pancakes and Waffles. Then I snuggle into bed and fall asleep.