VICTORIUS!

As soon as im in the Hovercraft they start to fix up my wounds, beggining with my legs. After an hour or 2 im completely fixed up. After that it's the usual. Smiling, hugging Mum, using my free time to play with Flambo (Snow said I got to keep him.) and it wasn't until 2 days after I won when they told me that the Interviews are tonight. When the Interviews started I came on first smiling and answering a couple of questions before Wilbert yelling out "The winner of the 175th Hunger Games in the boy arena, Victor Newt." I nearly fall out of my chair. Victor walks on in a white tux a d when he sits down I cuddle up to him and kiss him. He blushes a bit before Victor got asked some questions. Then we watched our time in the arena. It showed me killing the Carrers, teaming with the others, me hiding our supplies, it showed Rigetta and Dalia meeting in the middle of the night, explaining the plan, and all the other things. Then It was Victors turn.

He runs to the Corn which is exactly like ours. He swims through and manages to get 2 packs, throwing knives and extra food. He hides in the jungle in a cave with a team mate and finds poison in one. He soaks the knives in it while his mate sneaks up on him, and Victor gets badly injured but wins. It shows us meeting up, him gasping at Rigetta and Dalia behind me, running straight into the Carrers. He takes down two when some others come and help. 2 Carrers survive. They team up until the final four when a Reaper attacks one of them and the other gets killed by the last Carrer. Victor kills him and wins the game. Then after the Interviews we head home where everyone cheers and is proud of us. We know where gonna get married and that will make three food packs each month. Extra food run food.

The End.

Look out for a special Hunger Games that

1. Will be a P.O.V one.

2. Will have nothing to do with this one and the 150th Games.

3. A very very very special Quater Quell.

Also check out my Harry Potter books.

Peace and Pie

Jasta.