Chapter 26

No one's POV

Ruby tried to comfort Weiss.

"Weiss, I..."

"No, you want to know why I despise the White Fang? It's because they're a bunch of liars, thieves and murderers." Weiss said.

"Well maybe we're just tired of being pushed around!" Blake spat.

Everyone looked at her surprised for various reasons except for Buda who was looking away so no one could see he was mouthing curses.

Blake realised what she had just said.

"I-I."

She ran out of the room as quickly as she could.

"Wait! Come back!" Ruby called after her.

Sun looked at Blake who was running before he turned to Weiss and glared at her.

"Are you serious!? Don't you think there's a reason she didn't show who she really was? Because of people like you, you can't just go around saying all Faunus are bad! It's like saying the Schnee family is awful because of what they've done but no one has judged you one bit, so you shouldn't judge Blake either, you should take a cold hard look at yourself and see just who you are, if you're willing to even open your mind." Sun said before he went towards the window.

"I can catch her if I hurry." Sun said.

"Go." Technoblade said and Sun jumped out the window grabbing onto a tree branch as he swung down to the ground before he took off.

Sun had been searching before he stopped at Beacons statue.

He found Blake right in front of the statue as he walked behind it before he hopped up and quietly climbed up before he sat on it as he looked at her.

"I thought you looked familiar." He said.

Blake freaked out as she backed away from the statue as she looked at Sun as he smiled.

"I knew you would look better without the bow." He said as he hopped down the statue.

"Come on, let's go." Sun said as he motioned for her to follow him.

TimeSkip

Two days had past as Sun and Blake were sitting at a restaurant drinking some tea.

"So, what do you want to know about me?" Blake asked and Sun chuckled.

"Finally, she speaks, nearly two days and all I've been getting was some small talk and weird looks." Sun said as Blake gave him an annoyed look.

"I'm just kidding, take all the time you need." Sun said as he leaned back.

The annoyed look was replaced with a surprised and grateful one.

"Sun, are you familiar with the White Fang?" Blake asked and Sun nodded.

"Yeah I did some research a long time back, I thought about joining them back when they were still peaceful, I had a great deal of respect for them and so did the rest of the team but...they were corrupted, they stopped being peaceful and...yeah, I genuinely miss how they were but I think they can go back to their old ways...it just takes time." Sun said sharing his honest opinion.

Blake looked at him shocked as her eyes widened before her expression turned to normal.

"I was once a member of the White Fang." Blake said and Sun nodded.

"I know, it wasn't that hard to figure out." Sun said as he drank some more tea.

"You don't have to get into it, don't worry but have you told your friends about any of this?" He asked.

Blake didn't say anything for a bit before she shook her head.

"No, I haven't."

"Will you?" Sun asked.

"I don't know." She said.

"Well, little piece of advice, if you're honest with them, that's all you can do and how they take it will be their choice, whether it's good or bad." Sun said as he put his tea cup down.

"I blame Jack for making me like this stuff." Sun said chuckling.

"Thank you, Sun." Blake said as she looked at him and Sun smiled.

"C'mon, after everything you've done for me so far, along with y'know, waking me up when I fall asleep in class or other stuff like reading together and just hanging out." Sun said as he rubbed his head.

Blake blushed a little at his words before she smiled a little.

Sun looked at her before he coughed and called for their waiter as they paid their bill before they walked back into the street

"So what's the plan now?" Sun asked as he walked.

"I still don't believe the White Fang is behind all these robberies, they've never needed that much dust." Blake said.

"What if they did? I mean, the only way to prove that they didn't do this is to go to the place where they're most likely to go." Sun said as a small smile spread across his face.

"That's... actually a good idea." Blake said.

"You really are surprising me a lot, Sun."

"And it just so happens that while I was on that ship, I heard some guys talking about offloading a huge shipment of dust coming straight from Atlas." Sun said.

"A big Schnee company freighter."

"You sure?" Blake asked.

"Positive."

TimeSkip

Sun and Blake had taken a few hours to plan out their move before they headed to the docks.

It was currently night time as they were on top of the building as they were watching Schnee crates, eating for the White Fang to come out and take it.

Sun lifted a grocery bag and took out a fish as he handed it to her.

"See? I told you it was a good idea to get snacks." Sun said but Blake was more focused on the fish.

Sun chuckled as he shook his head before he heard the sound of a Bull head that came in to land while some White Fang came out of it.

"Oh no..." Blake muttered as Sun sighed.

"Alright, let's get the cables." A White Fang member said while Sun turned to Blake.

"You really hoped they weren't behind this, huh?" He asked.

"No, I think deep down I knew, I just didn't want to believe it." Blake said.

"Hey, what's the hold up?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL