Chapter 9

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Aisha flashstepped and jumped from roof to roof. She suddenly stopped and looked around. She felt like someone was following her. She thought it was her demon side acting up again so she continued.

----------Renji's Thinking--------

' That was a close one she almost spotted me.'

' Where is she going at a time like this.'

' What is she doing..........'

' Wait she is thinking of finding..........'

' I have to hurry after her.'

----------Thinking Ends-----------

Renji hurried after Aisha. Aisha was standing in front of an abandoned house. The house was big but it had an eerie feeling to it. Renji followed her into the house. The house looked normal from the outside but the inside he could sense many demonic auras following all around the place. Aisha stopped in front of a desk. She used so of her power and the desk disappeared and a path leading downwards into the basement. Renji went down the stairs as while. When he reached the bottom, Aisha was opening up a door. It was colourful and spiral door. Aisha went through the door, Renji rushed through the door as well.

On the other end, the place was different then the one Renji knew. It was full of demons flying all around the place. All the demons with staring at him. He heard some demons whisper. ' Isn't he Lord Leon's son. What is he doing here???' asked Hebidaiyu. ' Hey in front isn't that Lord Inu-Taisho's daughter. I heard that she was the strongest demon next to the Abarai household.' said a Tengu. Renji continued to follow her through this world. She stopped in front of a shrine. Renji was hiding up in the tree.

-------Aisha's Flashback--------

' Hey Sousuke, I knew you would be here.'

' How did you know that I was here.'

' It was a hunch.'

Aisha sat down beside him.

' Why are you here anyway?'

' I hate being at home, they only treat me like I'm a child.'

' You know me and Fujimaru were planing to play here, why don't we come here when we have the time and play together?'

' Alright then it's a promise, Okay?'

Aisha nodded and they went back home together.

---------Flashback Ends----------

Aisha was sitting in front of the shrine like the old time. They used to play in front of the shrine. Their parents will always sit under that sakura tree, looking at them playing while having their tea. Aisha's father made an arrange marriage with Sousuke but she didn't tell them that he was her fiance. Suddenly she smell a familiar scent.

--------Aisha's Thinking---------

' He's here then.'

' Why did I come here???'

' Did I come here just to ask questions or did I come to see him'

' He is not my fiance anymore, Renji is the one I chose to marry one day.'

----------Thinking Ends-----------

Aisha suddenly stood up and looked around. ' It has be a long time Aisha.' then a figure appeared in front of her. He had red long hair and sliver eyes. ' It has be a long time since you died.' said Aisha. Renji was surprised to see his brother. His brother looks just like him. ' Why are you doing this????' asked Aisha in anger. He started to laugh. ' HAHA............... I am doing this to get stronger so I can take over the soul society and the demon world.' said Sousuke. He was laughing. Aisha gave him a punch in the face.' You are already very strong what can make you even stronger.' said Aisha. ' The ancient artifact in Hecuo Mundo, the soul society and the demon world.' said Sousuke.

'What!!!!!!' said Aisha. ' I'll would not let you have all the artifacts' Aisha begun to fight him head on. Aisha threw some punches and kicks at him but he blocked all the attacks. ' You betrayed all of the demons of this realm.' shouted Aisha. ' You tried to take the demon council down.' Aisha said while landing a hit on him. He flew back and hit the tree. ' You even tried to killed my father.' said Aisha. ' You were the one who killed you own parents and also tried to kill Mizuko and Renji as well.' said Aisha punching him in the face. After Renji heard what Aisha said came down and gave him a strong punch in the face.

They were all surprised to see Renji here. ' Renji what are you doing here?' asked Aisha. While letting her guard down he slashed her in the abdomen with his dachi. ' Aisha!!!!!!!' said Renji worriedly. Aisha jumped back and look at him. ' Aisha did you tell him what your father and my father arranged for you and him.' said Sousuke. ' I'll never give up on you. you may not have any feelings for me anymore but I still do, we will meet again soon.' said Sousuke before disappearing. Aisha was on the ground bleeding. ' Aisha are you okay?' asked Renji worriedly. Aisha nodded and gave him the anrgy look. ' Why did you follow me here anyways.' asked Aisha. Before he could answer Aisha dragged him into the shrine.

' What is this.......' before Renji could continue Aisha put her hand on his mouth. They could hear some demons whispering outside. ' I thought I smelled some blood here.' said a demon. ' Your mind is messing with you, anyway we will go to the human world in six month so we have to train, the master told us that we are fighting against the Inu clan team.' said another demon. ' I heard that if a demon messes with the family they never come back alive.' said another demon. ' That's why the master Abarai wants us to train hard.' said the demon. We were listening to there conversation. Renji started to blush because he was so close to Aisha. Aisha was surprise after hearing about the assault on the human realm. If the demon are planning to assault the human realm that means that they are other team that are joining the fight. After the demons leave, they were in the safe state.

' What are we going to do???' said Renji. Aisha was thinking about a plan to stop all of them. ' We should get you patch up before we return. Where can I do that?' said Renji. ' We should go to my place.' said Aisha while standing up. ' It will be safe there.' said Aisha. She and Renji left the shrine and headed to Aisha's place. After arriving to a mansion, they entered the house. ' Welcome home, Master.' the servants said while we enter the mansion. ' Welcome back Master.' said Kilala. ' Your hurt, Kuroro go get the some oitment and some bandges to treat her wound.' Killala commanded. They went to get the medic kit. Aisha and Renji went to the living room to rest. ' Kilala I want you to send a message for Mizuko and the others. Tell them that an all out war will begin in the human world in six month.' said Aisha. ' Yes sir, I'll leave immediately.' said Kilala before she left.

The demons started to patch the wound Aisha had. ' Renji, we'll be staying here for tonight, is that alright with you?' asked Aisha. Renji nodded. ' Why don't we hit the hay.' said Aisha. During the night, Renji could not sleep. Aisha was up playing her flute. Renji decided to join her. Hearing her play the flute makes his mind feels at peace. ' You good at playing the flute.' said Renji. ' Thanks........ My mother taught me how to play it.' Aisha said sadly. Renji let Aisha leaned against his shoulder. ' What secrets are you hiding from me anyway, what is your relationship with him.' asked Renji. Aisha hesitated to answer. ' He was my..........ex-fiance.' said Aisha. Renji was shocked. ' He betrayed the demon clans I could not forgive him.' said Aisha sadly.

Renji comforted her and he gave her a kiss on her forehead. ' I'll not let him hurt you ever.' Renji said in determination. ' I'm glad that my father pick you instead of him to be my fiance.' said Aisha. Renji was surprise to hear that she's his fiancee. Aisha kissed him on the lip in surprise. Renji also kissed her back.

While in the human world, Mizuko got up in the middle of the night and saw the message and Aisha haori. She went to Fujimaru's room and saw that Renji was not there. She decided to hold a meeting first thing tomorrow morning.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.