Chapter 55

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Answer: ' Collapse.' is the incantation of Sakanade. The zanpakto of Shinji Hirako, the captain of the fifth division.

The next morning, I headed towards my barracks earlier then usual. I had to give give my report for the head captain but before that I went to the Sokyoku hill. I checked on the place where the oni was sealed. I looked around for the stake and I didn't find it. ' Sigh........where did that stake go????' I said to myself. Then someone came from behind and tried to kill me. I dodged immediately dodged the attack and pinned the person to the ground. ' Who are you????' I said putting a knife near his throat. ' I'm the oni from last night.......' he said.

Meanwhile with the others, They were still at home preparing to left soon. Renji looked up and down and couldn't find me. ' Hey where's Aisha????' asked Renji. ' She left early then usual to hand in the report.' said Fujimaru. ' Man......she is always like this.........she puts others needs before hers......' said Renji. ' Did she eat breakfast????' asked Mizuko. ' Yeah......but she forgot to bring her file.' she said handing Fujimaru the file. ' This is the monthly report on Aizen......... I'll bring it to her.' he said. ' Thanks Renji.' he said going out the door.

After a little while, I got off of him and he explained why he had to kill me. ' I order to release yourself from the seal you'll have to kill the one who seal you......' I said. ' Yeah you are stronger then I thought......' he said getting up. ' I'm sorry.' I said. ' That's okay......' he said. ' I didn't catch you name????' I asked. ' Yukio........' he said. ' You didn't need to kill me, I can help you.' I said releasing the seal. ' Thanks........' he said. ' You can follow me to my barracks.......' I said. Then he followed me to the barracks.

In my office, I sat in front of my desk and continued on some of the paperwork. Izuru came into my office a little while after. ' Hey, Izuru. Can you help me deliver this to captain Kyoraku???' I asked handing him a package. ' Sure but what's inside......and who's this????' he asked pointing at the guy sitting on the sofa. ' He is a new friend and it's just some wine he asked me to get in my world.' I said. After that he left the room. When he left Renji entered the room. ' You forgot this.' he said putting the report on Aizen on my table. ' Oh!!!! thanks for bringing it to me.' I said. ' And by the way......who's this???' he said looking at him with a curious look. I explained how I met him and who he is.

' Are you serious????? This is the oni from last night!!!!!!' he said. ' Yeah......I was surprised at first but I couldn't just leave him there.' I said. ' I have a name you know........' he said standing up. ' Yukio's the name.' he said. Then a kid opened the door and came in. ' Aisha........I want to tell you something alone......' he said. I asked Yukio to wait outside and Renji said he had to return to the barracks now so he left. ' What do you what to talk to me about?????' I asked. He told me what he wanted to tell me.

' Are you serious??????!!!!!!!!!' I said in shocked. ' Yes......this is the evidence......' he said giving me a piece of cloth. ' This is!!!?!?????' I said looking at the cloth. ' Yeah.......this is the same cloth.........' he said. ' Did you see who did it?????' I asked. ' It was a guy with short hair and has a scar over his left eye.......' he said. Then he looked at my face. He saw a smile on my face. ' You know who is it huh......' he said. ' Yeah........' I said standing up. ' Where are you going????' he asked. ' I'm going to asked the head captain for the permission to visit Aizen.......' I said. He followed behind me and we were on our way to squad 1 barracks.

I entered the head captain's office. I handed him the the report and asked if I can get permission to visit Aizen. ' Hm......do you have something to ask him???' he asked. ' Well something like that so please head captain.' I said. He thought for awhile and came to a conclusion. ' Very well......you can go and visit him.' he said. ' Thank you head captain.' I said bowing. After that, I went outside. ' How did it go????' asked Gin. ' Yeah. It's went fine and I got the permission to see him.' I said. ' Then we are going to the maggot's nest right????' he asked. I nodded and we went to squad 12's barracks.