Chapter 60

I hope you enjoy this final chapter.

Answer: The names of Chad's powers are Brazo Derecha de Gigante and Brazo Izquierda del Diablo.

It has been two days since the battle. Sousuke turned to help us so he's staying with us for a little while. I got up and stretched. I saw Renji sitting near the bed. ' Hey.... your finally awake sleepyhead.' he said rubbing my hair. ' How.......long have I been sleeping???' I asked yawning. ' About two days....' he said standing up. ' What!!?? That long.....' I said getting out of bed. ' Why are you in a hurry???' he asked. ' If I don't get out of here they will.......' before I could finish the door opened.

My parents and his parents came in. ' Too late......' I mumbled to myself. ' Aisha!!!!! So glad to see you out of bed.' said my mother hugging me. ' Me too mother but I have.....' before I could finish Miss Suzuki interrupted me. ' Come on........you now we have to do this.....' she said. ' I rather NOT.' I said. ' Oh come on Aisha.......you have to pick one to wear.' she said.

' Why are they doing that???' asked Renji. ' Well my boy........we have to do some preparations.' said his father. ' Wait a minute.......you don't mean........' he said. ' Yeah.....our wives are fusing over something like that.....' said my father. ' Renji. You have to come too.' she said. ' Alright......' he said. ' See he agrees just like that but you have to.......' before she could finish I already got away from their grasp. ' Hey I'm over here you know.' I said.

' How did you escape???' asked Miss Suzuki. ' No matter you have to come anyway.' said my mother. Then Rukia and Ichigo came into the room. ' Aisha......you coming or not???' she asked. '...........fine....... you win.......I'm going then.' I said sighing. ' Great!!!!! get change. We're going to wait downstairs.' she said. They all went downstairs to wait. I opened my cupboard and took out some clothes. ' Sorry about that.....' I said. ' Don't be. You know it's kinda fun.' he said.

' Why does it have to be tomorrow.....' I said. ' You mean that it's going to be held tomorrow???' he asked. ' Yeah.......I told them that there is no need to rush but they don't listen to me.' I said. ' The early the better.' he said hugging me. ' Jeez.......' I said blushing while pushing his face away from mine. ' Let's go.' he said. ' Wait a sec.......I need to get something.' I said walking towards my desk. I opened the drawer and took the hair pin with me. I went downstairs to meet with them.

' What took you so long????' asked Miss Suzuki. ' I had to bring something along with me.' I said. ' Then.......shall we get going???' asked my father. ' Let's go!!!!' said Rukia dragging me. ' Kilala. We'll be out for awhile so you know what to do.' said Master Leon. ' Yes master.' she said. ' What are you doing???' I asked. ' A secret.' she said walking away. ' Stop talking and let's get shopping.' said Miss Suzuki. Then we left for the shopping mall.

We went into a wedding shop to pick out some clothes. ' This is gonna take awhile......' I mumbled to myself. ' Come on this will be fun. Why don't we pick out something for you first Rukia.' said Miss Suzuki. ' Alright.' she said. While they were picking out something I was looking at the news on my phone to buy some time. ' Aisha........what do you think of this one???' asked Rukia. I looked at her in the dress. ' It's nice.' I said. ' Thanks. What do you think this one or the other???' she asked showing me the other dress.