Best friend||Football game||

Your boy bsf invited you to go to his football game and you decide to go. It's now the end of the game with three minutes left. Your boy bsf gets the ball thrown to him and he's now charging towards the end zone. Times is ticking and his team is losing by one point. The other team is chasing after him and he's running as fast as he can. He leaped in the air, reaching for the touchdown. "Will he make it?" you ask yourself. Less than a minute is left. You can hear your heart beating fast. There's muffled screaming all around you. He lands on the ground. It's a touchdown! His team won! He ran around the field happily. He ran out of the field and you ran to him. You hugged each other tight. He picked you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "I couldn't have done this without you here," he whispered, his warm breath on your neck. You looked down at his lips and he looked at yours. You lowered your head and kissed him. He kissed you back passionately, now turning it into a make-out sesh. The rest of his football team came over and started cheering you guys on. You can feel him start to smile. He put you down, not breaking the kiss. you stopped kissing each other, his face starting to blush. You guys laugh and kiss each other again.