Stefan & Damon Salvatore||Threesome||smut||

You and the Salvatore brothers have known each other since you were babies. You never realized but you had feelings for both brothers and they liked you back.

Speaking of them you were on your way to hang out with them. As you were getting out of the car you saw them walk out of the house to greet you. You smiled once your eyes landed on them. You knew they were vampires but that didn't change anything. You walked up to them and hugged them.

"Hi guys, I missed you." you said to them.

"You just saw us yesterday?" Damon said. Stefan nodded his head, agreeing. You just rolled your eyes and you guys walked into the house. You guys sat on the couch just catching up on some things. Suddenly you were hungry and asked if they had food.

"Yea, come on," Stefan said. You stood up and walked into the kitchen. "We can make burgers, steak, buffalo wings, or salad."

"Let's do burgers!" you said excitedly. You got everything prepared and started to cook together. You went to grab the cheese with Stefan behind you. Little did you know he was admiring you. You turned around to see him looking at you. You guys locked eyes and he started walking towards you. You started to walk backward until your back hit the counter. Once he reached you, your bodies connected. Stefan looked down at you and started to lean in. Your lips connected and the kiss turned into passion and lust. You guys started to make out until you heard someone walk in and you broke the kiss. You looked at the door to see Damon standing there.

"Uh... hey Damon, we're almost done," you said nervously with Stefan standing close to you. You turned back to the stove and continued to cook. You heard Damon walk over to you and you gulped. Suddenly you felt hands wrap around your waist. Damon leaned down to your ear and whispered.

"You'll do it with my brother but not me?" Damon asked you.

You turned to look at him and said "I didn't say that!" Once you said that he leaned down and kissed you. Stefan was watching as you started to make out with Damon. 

Stefan started to get jealous, walked over to you, and pushed you forward off the stove. He then started to kiss your neck.

You moaned into your kiss with Damon. You then started to grind against Stefan, causing him to moan. Next thing you feel is a breeze and realize you're in Damon's room. Stefan was on top of you now and was still kissing your neck. Damon was standing next to the bed watching. Stefan started to pull down your shorts. You lifted up your hips to help him out. Stefan rubbed you through your panties and you let out a small moan. That small moan only turned the boys on more.
Damon got jealous of Stefan and decided to take over for a bit. Damon came over and kissed you. The kiss turned into a make out session. It got heated enough to where Damon pushed your panties to the side and slid in a finger. You moaned into the kiss. You pulled away from the kiss to catch your breathe. You looked over at Stefan to see him jerking off.
"Come over here" you moaned while talking to Stefan. Stefan walked over to you.
You grab Stefan's cock and jerk him off. You both moan at the same time from the pleasure. You looked up at Damon feeling you get close. He could tell you were close and pulled his fingers out. You groaned from the loss of contact.
Damon walked away and Stefan walked over. Stefan's face got closer to your heat. You could feel his hot breath on your wet core.
It had be a hot minute without Stefan doing anything. You decided to sit up and once you did Stefan started eating you out.
You gasped once you felt the connection. You grabbed onto Stefan's hair and moaned. Damon walked over with his hard cock in his hand. You grabbed it from him and started to jerk him off.
Stefan was jerking himself off to your moans. Once you got closer to your climax, Stefan pulled a Damon and pulled away. Next thing you know you feel a cock in you. You screamed at the sudden pleasure you were feeling. You looked to see who was fucking you. You saw Stefan still there with his veiny arms and hands grabbing your waist.
Damon picked you up but enough so Stefan could stay inside you.
You then feel something touching you anal. You moaned louder when you feel Damon also inside of you.
At this point you are just overwhelmed with pleasure. You hide your head in Damon's neck. You feel and hear him breathing loud in your ear, which only turns you on more, you could tell Stefan was close and Damon was practically pounding you. You gave Stefan a look telling him you were close. You could tell they were both close when both of their thrusts started to get sloppy. The knot in your was stomach was only getting closer.
Then you explode in pleasure as you have one of the hardest organisms in your life. You feel Stefan come in you and then Damon. All three of you are breathing heavily.
They both pull out and lay next to you. You're laying in between them. They both kiss and that's the last thing you remember after falling into a deep sleep.

Words: 937