Party night

So I didn't know who to write this story about so you can use your own person

You and your boy best friend are throwing a birthday party because you and your boyfriend broke up three weeks ago. H/n thought it'd be a good idea to throw a party to have a distraction.
So you guys already finished decorating and setting everything up. All that was left was to get ready. So you showered, found a tight dress (any color or you can wear something else if you don't feel comfortable wearing that), found a pair of heels to wear with the dress, then found some jewelry, and finally your favorite perfume. You walk down the stairs to see your h/n already there waiting for people to arrive.
It's currently 8 at night and there's a knock at the door. You and h/n look at each other before smiling and going to open the door. Once you opened the door you saw a cute guy standing there.
"Hey, come in" you say to the cute guy, stepping out of the way
"Hey cutie. Thanks for inviting me."
You just smile in response as he walks in. You watch him step in and then once he's out of sight you look at h/n.
"Think I found my distraction" you kiss h/n on the cheek. "Thanks h/n"
More people arrived as the night went on and you went to go find the cute guy. You saw him sitting on the couch and went to go join him
"Cutie. Where have you been all night? I've been wanting to talk to you" he smiles
"Well I'm here now" you slightly scream over the loud music.
"Good, now I can do this." He goes in for a kiss and you accept it ready for the distraction you've been needing. Your lips connect and it turns into a hot make out session. You moan slightly. He then pulls away
"Can we take this to your room?" He asks excitedly
"Yea. Let's go" you lead him up to your room and open the door. You then push him onto the bed before closing the door and straddling him.
You start a make out session again and then start to pull his shirt off. After getting his off, you take your dress off. He looks at you asking for consent which you give. He then grabs your covered tit and squeezes it. You feel his hard cock under you and you rub against it. That lets you get a moan out of him.
"You like that?" You ask him
"Yes. Don't stop" he stutters a little
"I won't" You continue to grind against him while starting to kiss his jaw down to his neck. You start to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans. He pulls them down while you get off him and lay down, your head on a pillow. He then gets on top of you. He starts to take your bra off and sucks your nipples. You moan a little. As the guy starts to pull down his underwear. H/n comes into your room and grabs the guy throwing him off you. H/n grabs the guys clothes and throws them at him while you try to cover yourself.
"Get out dick!" H/n screams at the guy
The guy runs out the room terrified.
"H/n? What's your problem?! This was your idea why is it now a problem?" You ask him feeling hurt. H/n closes your bedroom door and starts to undress himself.
"It may have been my idea but I thought that maybe you'd pick me. Then when I saw you walk up here with that guy, I tried to ignore it but I couldn't"
"You could've just asked or talked to me. Why are you taking your clothes off?"
"God. How clueless are you? I want to pound you. I wanna be able to make you cum in every single position."
You blush extremely hard
"What are you waiting for?" You ask him
H/n has all his clothes off and he gets on top of you. He kisses you hard which makes you moan. He starts to rub you through your underwear before taking them off. He grabs his cock, which is big and thick. He lines his cock up with your entrance and slowly pushes in.
"I wanna hear you scream. Be as loud as you want, nobody will hear you" he says ask your both breathing heavy and moaning. He pushes in more and more. He's able to fill you up in places you've never been filled before. He stops once he's fully in, waiting for the go ahead. You wait a few minutes before telling him to move.
"You can move now"
"You sure? I don't wanna hurt you" he says
"I promise" you say
He nods his head before starting to move again. He goes in and out slowly, to not hurt you.
"Move faster, please" you say getting interrupted by moans
He starts to move faster but you feel so desperate that you say this
"Don't have mercy. You have me and you can use me. Destroy me. Fuck me until I can't think straight"
He looks at you shocked "are you sure?"
"yes"
"If you say so" he starts to go crazy. Fucking you hard and fast. Something you never thought he could do.
He lays on you, his head in the crook of your neck. You can hear him moaning and groaning in your ear which adds onto the pleasure.
"FUCK H/N! RIGHT THERE" you scream as he finds your good spot.
"Right there?"
"Yes!" You slightly scream. You grip onto the sheets hard. H/n continues to fuck you hard in the same place. You know he said to scream as loud as you'd like but you didn't think you'd actually be screaming and moaning so loud.
"H/n I'm close" you stutter and moan/scream
"Cum for me princess" the nickname gave you butterflies. You listened to h/n and cummed. You let out a long moan, shaking while you cum. Shortly after you he cummed as well. He stayed lying on you, breathing heavy.
"We should throw parties like this more often"
H/n laughs "you would like that, wouldn't you?"
"Oh for sure" you say as he gets off you and lays on your bed
"Y/n?"
"Yes, h/n?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
Instead of giving him a verbal answer, you kissed him.
"Does that answer your question?"
"I think a few more will" he says smiling and grabbing onto your waist.
"Big baby" you kiss him a few more times.
"You're mine"h/n says
"I'm yours" you say before falling asleep

Sorry I haven't updated in so longgg. Love you guys🫶🏼🫶🏼