Jess Mariano

I'm walking past Luke's when I see Jess walking towards me. I look down, avoiding eye contact. Me & Jess don't really get along for some reason. He tends to pick on me and I hate  it.
A lot of girls find him attractive but his personality isn't that great. He's known to get into a lot of trouble while I avoid it.
As we walk closer towards each other I continue to look at the floor.
We finally walk past each other but we bump shoulders.
'Dammit' I mutter to myself
"Hey, shorty" Jess says to me and continues to walk before I speak up.
"What is that?" I ask
"What's what?"
"Ever since we met you treat me like shit and I haven't done anything. At least not to my knowledge. So why are you so rude to me?" You ramble feeling nervous from how good he looks.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Jess says
I grab his wrist and pull him down an alley.
"What are you doing? Let go!" Hess says
I let go and look at him
"What could I have possibly done to make you hate me. Last time I checked the first time we met you were rude and all I did was say hi. So please in lighten me and tell me what I di-" I was cut off when I felt soft lips against mine.
I was taken back before I kissed back. I felt him smile into the kiss when he felt me kiss back. He pulled away from the kiss and says "I like you, idiot."
"Then why were you so rude to me?"
"I didn't think you would like me back because of the things I've done. I didn't think I was good enough for you."
"Maybe if you were nice and showed a good side of you I would've liked you sooner." I responded.
"I know that now." was all he said before I kissed him again. We pulled away after a good minute.
"Will you go out on a date with me tomorrow night?" Jess asks
"Ofc I will, Jess"
"I'll pick you up at 7 for dinner and a movie."
"Ok. I'll see you soon." I then kissed his cheek. I walked home smiling.

I'm sorry this is short but I plan on updating again soon.