idk what to call this😭

Let me start off by saying this isn't a smut. I kinda just wanted to write it bc i can relate to some of the things written here. so you obviously don't have to read it but if you do, i hope you enjoy it.

You and your ex broke up. You broke up with him bc you couldn't do the relationship anymore. There were quite a few reasons you did it. You had started losing interest while still in the relationship. Every argument, every disagreement, and every fight made you lose interest. Some of the things he did and would say didn't help. It made you lose more interest tbh. You got to a point where you couldn't do it anymore and broke up with him. You tried your best in the relationship but it wasn't enough. He thought you didn't love him bc you didn't show your love the way he wanted you to or the way he showed it to you. You broke up with him the day before his birthday which you did feel rlly bad for. Except you were hurting to the point where you couldn't wait any longer to break up with him. So you did it. You hurt him to make yourself feel better. Which seems selfish and maybe it is. But it was destroying you so you had to do it.
You guys were having what ig you can call a fight when you broke up with him. One night he said he wanted to take a day break. You agreed to it bc that's what he wanted. Then an hour later he texts you saying that he misses you. You were cold to him bc it hurt your feelings that he wanted to take a break. You probably hurt him by saying "You wanted to take a day break". You think you hurt him bc in response you get an "ok". He texts you again later, asking if you were going to his game the next day. You tell him no. he seemed upset about it. Which is understandable but I couldn't go to his game for two main reasons. 1. Bc my sister was having a party 2. Bc he hurt you sm with the saying he wanted to take a break. You then cried yourself to sleep that night.
Next Day
You in fact did not go to his game. You stayed home. You cried over him, you got yourself together, and then you were finally able to start doing your makeup. While you got ready, you texted him bc you guys were at least friends. Maybe you guys were dating still but on break. You weren't rlly sure bc you had never taken a break in a relationship. The relationship would just end if it got to that point.
You texted him while getting ready and throughout the birthday party for your sister. Except while you were getting ready, he told you to give the relationship a week or 2. That hurt your feelings more. You said ok and he said how he'd text you later.
Your anxiety was really bad during the party so you would go to him bc he was still a place of comfort. You'd sneak away from the party to talk to him. You guys called for a little. There was a time your anxiety was getting worse to the point you were gonna cry. You had been on delivered with him for 15 minutes. You proceeded to spam his phone til you could get an answer. He said how he was watching a movie with his mom and that he was trying to stay off his phone. I told him how i'd been leaving the party to talk to him but it's ok when he could leave without saying anything? Meaning I would've been more understanding if he had smth sooner but then my anxiety was rlly bad and i needed him and he basically said how he didn't wanna talk to me bc he wanted to go to his mom. (ik that doesn't make much sense and makes me sound selfish but i can't explain it or like use the right words). You couldn't go back and forth with him anymore said you said "we're done". He asked if that was it after everything and you said yes. You were hurting yourself but more importantly you were hurting him. The guilt was too bad to deal with anymore so you did what he couldn't do. You cried yourself to sleep again that night.
The next day was his birthday. You texted him that night saying how you guys could be friends, that you were sorry, that you loved him, and said happy birthday. He agreed to being friends bc he wanted to be able to talk to you. He had asked to have a flirty relationship and then a little later he asked if you guys could be FWB. You said no to that and he said ok. He then asked if you guys could be able to talk to each other about girls and guys. I said sure even though i wasn't comfortable with it. Right after i agreed he started talking to me about girls. Said how the girls that try to talk to him are ugly. Mind you, you weren't even trying to talk or get in a relationship with anyone bc you guys just broke up. Then you decided to try and talk to someone bc your ex was trying to move on and talk to other girls already. Then he talked to me about a girl and I got jealous. He got mad about that. I said how I was jealous bc i still loved him.
he then said "You're the one who wanted to break up. It was your choice". You started to cry.
"i may have broken up with you but we were fighting a lot. You know both of us couldn't handle it anymore. I did what you couldn't fucking do."
(i honestly don't remember what was said after)
You then told your friend everything in school.(this is a friend your ex tried to talk to as well)
Your friend takes your phone and blocks him for you. You don't even stop her bc there's no point. He then proceeds to text you on like 3 different apps asking why you blocked him. While he was blocked you started getting closer with this one guy. You develop feelings for this guy but he doesn't like you back.
After a few days of ignoring your ex, you text him explaining things. he then asks if you guys were friends and you said no.
A little after a week, you were fully over him. Then you had a bad day.
You needed someone to talk to. You need someone to listen about how bad it was so you text your ex. You told him how you're in pain bc you sprained your left ankle and twisted your right knee. all he says is sorry but then asks again if we were friends. It bothered you that he was more worried about that than everything else you told him. Then he ends up blocking you bc you were mean to him. Accusing him or wtvr it was. Except he doesn't know everything you're going through. He doesn't understand that only a few days ago was the anniversary of your grandmothers passing. You take it rlly hard even tho you've never met her. Which is why it upsets you. He doesn't understand that you've been under a lot of stress and bc you forced yourself to fully get over him that your soft spot for him is gone. That the things he would tell you would just make it worse. He thinks you got over him as soon as the two of you broke up but the truth is you only just got over him 2 days ago. He doesn't realize that you actually tried rlly hard for the relationship you guys had, he doesn't understand that you have to actually try this school year which is becoming rlly difficult, he doesn't understand that i'm starting to hate him, and most of all he doesn't understand how I still love him. Even if it's only a little bit you still love him. So basically you hate him but you love him. You also have feelings for another guy. You have sm going on rn and have your emotions everywhere. You're struggling and he doesn't know it.