Chapter1:the day before

"LUKE!!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. Luke my brother, was being a retard once again. He had used my extra credit card to buy him self a new phone!

I mean it was the new iPhone, the 6 but still it was my money !! I had $1,600, and when I swipe the card at the store it said I had a balance of 1 cents!!

I'm going to kill him! Luke came to my door with a puppy eyes. "Yes my beautiful sister." I gave him a death stare.

" you will have to pay me back the money you stole out of my bank account.!" I know he had the money, r just don't want to spend it so he takes the money I earned working!

He sighed. " fine," he hunched his back and walked slowly to his room to get the money. When he came back he had a roll of money tied with a rubber band.

I extended my arm. He very slowly gave me they money. When I had the money in my hand I counted every last paper.

I grind, " thank you." I grabbed my purse and put the money on there. " Now, take me to the mall and I will never bother you ever again."

" WHAT!! I gave you the money!! " he pointed at my bag. " yes but, mom and dad have the car so your the only one with a car which means take me ! Or you can give me your car keys."

I raised an eyebrow, he crossed his arms. " UGH !!!! Promise not to scratch it!?" I smiled at him.

He reached for his pocket and handed me the keys. " no promise." I put my sun glasses and left. Luke followed me out side.

I twisted the key in the engine. The blue BMW shined with new paint. the car smelled like leather and flowers.

I put the car reverse and backed up fast to scare Luke. He yelled. " ROSE !!! " He was literally pulling out his hair. I laughed and put the music all the way up.

I rolled down the window." THANKS BIG BRO !!" I waved out the window. on the way to the mall, I was jamming to my favorite songs.

I was going shopping for new cloths, school supplies and a new book bag.
Tomorrow I'm starting at a new high school. I'm attending island cost high.

Where all the fake bitches here go. how fun, I really hope tomorrow won't be as bad as I think.

I pasted by the skate park and saw Jacob trying out some new tricks. Jacob is my skate friend, I parked the car and went in.

I leaned on the fence and looked at him still trying to do the night mare flip I did. I laughed when he crashed and landed right on his butt.

He saw me laughing, his cheeks got red and he smiled.

" Hey rose." he grabbed a water bottle out of his book bag. " hey, can I ask a favor." he gave me a look. " oh boy, what is it."

I laughed and sat next to him. " Come to the mall with me," he sighed. " we can go to the sport authority." I gave him a over sized smile. " fine, but only if we go to the places I want to go when your done." I shook my head.

He grabbed his stuff and hopped in the car. he put a weird face, " this isn't car." I put my sunglasses back on and started the car. " nope, it's my brothers."

He suddenly put his seat belt on and held onto the handle of the car. I stopped at red light. " can I put some music?"Jacob asked. " yeah sure."

Music started blasting from the speakers. we both started singing and and laughing. A car stopped right next to us. Jacob rolled down my window, we started yelling and shaking our heads. there was a guitar solo, Jacob made an imaginary guitar and started playing.

The car next to us rolled down the window. the only person in the world that I wish I would never see... Will.

We made eye contact for a second. the light turned green and I pressed my foot against the excelerator and drove off.

Jacob turned down the music. " are you ok?" I looked at him quickly, " I'm fine, thanks. now why the hell did you turn the music off." I smiled and turned it all the way up.

We finally got to the mall, we both got out. I checked me bag to see if the money was still there.

Yep, still there. " lets go buy some cloths." I laughed and skipped to the entrance. when I got there it was huge !! There was a map, u dragged my finger along the line.

" Ok to go to hollister, we go straight then make a left and right. lets go." Jacob painfully smiled, I pulled his arm but he wouldn't move. " C'mon !! Move." I got behind him and tried to push him.

" Your weak." he laughed. i gave him a glare. " either you come with me or you have to get on one knee and tell me I'm better and skateboarding then you."

He made a sound and mumbled under his breath. I held out my hand. he took it and we walked to hollister.

His grey eyes sparkled when I held his arm. we got to the store and i started to look around. I held up a muscle shirt that said " under construction". it was cute, I put it around my arm.

I got dresses with pockets, shirts, shorts and a book bag. I had to try on one of the dresses to see if it would look good in me. it had flowers and pockets, and came with a pretty flower crown.

" Jacob." he was in the guy section, I needed someone to tell me if it was a Keep or a hell no you look fat in that.

He rolled his eyes and came. I dressed quickly and came out. " rose! Hurry up."

I came out. he turned around, and stood there. " What do you think?" He mumbled something under breath."damn." my cheeks got really hot. " so, I keep it?" He rubbed his chin, " yes, um yeah sure. it's cool." he scratched the back of his head.

I went back into the dressing room. while I was changing I bit my lip thinking of him, but I dismissed the thought to the back of my head.

I couldn't think of him like that, he's just a friend. a really hot friend.

I came back out. grabbed purse and paid everything. I can't believe I waisted $210 dollars. at least I bought makeup and cloths, it wasn't a waist of money.

" Ok, so let's go look at some skate boards. "I said. we both went to look at some really cool skate boards. Jacob saw one and it was beautiful.

it had bright pink wheels in the front and bright green in the back. The design on the back of the board was of a beach.

He looked at the price tag and sighed.
" How much is it?" I asked.

" $270." Damn! That was a lot of money for a board, I looked at him.

I grabbed the skate board and went to the register. " Rose, what are doing?"

I Looked down at the board. " Buying you something." he shook his in no. " Fuck no, your not going to do that! " I swiped the card and put the pin in.

" Rose ! Please return it." his eyes become stormy. " no." I smiled at the cashier and took the board.

I took Jacobs arm and handed him the board. " rose I can't take this." he said.

I put away the $1200 dollars I had left. " you will." I smiled at him. he sighed again.

" Thank you." he finally said.

___________________________
Hey guys! I hope this new character in the book will make you smile. if you haven't read my first book of My Fear, then I suggest you read it before reading this one.
Hope you liked it. give it a comment and vote. - Kimberly:)