Chapter7: bonfire night

I was extremely exhausted! The whole thing from the skatepark and when I came home I had to study.

The test that I copied from Jacob, I just felt stupid. I pulled an all nighter and that mean, lots of coffee.

I got up and my head started to throbbing from the headache I had. I went downstairs and started to make up a coffee. I drank slowly, The warm caffeine slithered down my throat.

It was damn good. I back upstairs and watch the bathroom. When I went to look at myself in the mirror, I had large dark circles under them. I needed sleep, good thing it was Saturday!

That's when I totally remembered the bonfire was tonight. I asked Jacob to come with me, which he agreed to go.

As I brushed my teeth, I looked at my crazy brown hair. all over the place, it was a mess! Today I felt like changing it up. I was going to dye my ends blonde.

That sounds great! Some spa treatments and going to the mall. it's a new start. I still had $1400 from the last purchase I made.

I went to bed and cuddled with my pillow pet named Mr. monkey. my eye lids fell to close.

I snored away, dreaming about traveling the world with the person I love. seeing the most unique creatures and placed.

I awoke to the sound of someone knocking on my door. " what!" I yelled. my face against my pillow. " Get out of bed. I want to annoy you!" My brother said.

He face planted my bed. " GET OUT!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. " so you don't want me to tell you that Jacob is behind you." I opened my eyes and gave him a stare.

I turned around to see Max, my dog! Luke laughed and chuckled. I threw a pillow at him and messed up his hair. " Hey! No need for violence." I gave him a side smile.

Then out of no where I jump on Luke's back. " Dude ! Get the fuck off of me !" He said. " Take me downstairs." he sighed and waddled down the staircase.

This was so fun! He spun me around and one one of those spins I fell on my bum. " you son of a.... " my dad entered the room. "Bitch." He just laughed, grabbed the paper from the door way and back up to bed he went.

Well then. I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I turned on my phone and saw it was 6. I still had an hour till Jacob came to pick me up.

I just stayed in bed watching Netflix and eating cold pizza. When I noticed the time it was, the moment to get ready to party.

I want to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower, when I was done I blowdried my hair and put on a green,
shirt with blue jean shorts.

After I finished the door bell rang. " I'll get it!" I yelled from my room.

I opened the door and there he was, Jacob. he was wearing a light pink muscle T-shirt and white shorts. He was so damn hot.

His olive tan was showing from his shirt. I was trying to not to just look at his features. " hey, you ready?"

I nodded and grabbed my penny board. " lets go." he smiled and we left to go re bonfire.

When got there, there was music playing and a lot of drinking. people dancing around the fire. the Sparks sizzled from the wood burning.

" You want a drink?" He asked. " yeah, thanks." he left. I saw Isabella looking right at me. she was with her friends drinking, she was swaying from side to side.

" Here." Jacob came back with 2 cups. I thanked him. " do you want to get away from the party for a bit." he noticed Isabella.

" That would be amazing if we did." he put his warm around around me and looked at everyone around us. they were staring.

Will was now next to Isabella, dancing on her. he was some nasty son of a bitch.

I hit my face into Jacobs chest. I just wanted to hide from the cruel world. we were about half a mile from the party.

" Are you ok?" He asked me. " now I am." I sat down on the cold sand. Laying on my back I just looked T the stars. he put his arm under my head so I could rest my head.

" Thanks for everything." he looked at me. " for what?" I just looked at his grey soulful eyes. " for being my knight." he laughed.

While he was laughing I Leander forward. I was inches away from his lips. his breath was unsteady, he suddenly Leaned and kissed me passionately.

His soft lips on mine. my hands roaming his chest.

This was my happy ever after.

___________________________
Hope you guys liked this chapter, sorry if it was short! Next chapter is long. vote and comment

Until next time~ Kimberly❤️