Chapter3: again

I woke up to the sound of someone downstairs. I couldn't make out who it was, I was half asleep. My eyes were glued tight .

My mom came in my room, "ROSE! It's time to go to school!" I yanked my head up. " what. " i said with a tired voice. " Jacob is here to take you to school."

"SHIT!" I got up and put some random shirt and shorts on, I saw the first pair of shoes and put them on. They were my converse.

I almost tripled in my bag on the floor. Finally I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and hair and ran out of there.

I looked like shit today. I had braided my hair the night before so my hair was really curly and soft.

" let's go." I said with my eyes closed. " good thing We're going in a car today."

I walked toward the door but hit my head with the key holder next to the door.

Jacob tried to hold in his laugh.
" FUCK!" I felt the little bump on my forehead. Jacob reached for my arm and pulled it to the door.

" Ok, this will be easier" he held my leg and arm and lifted me up. " Jacob! Let me sleep !!" He started laughing, his laugh was adorable...

We got out side and he put me in the car. I seemed like a little 2 year old around him.

Carefully he positioned me in the car. I put on my seat belt and put down the mirror.

I reached for my bag and took out my make up bag. Jacob hopped in the car and put the car in reverse.

While he was driving I was putting on my make up, I didn't want to look like an ugly zombie.

My eye liner was almost gone, I made a list in my head of the things I needed to put in my make up bag.

" Why do girls put all that shit on there faces." I rolled my eyes. " because if we don't, we look ugly as fuck."

He went silent for a while. " you don't need make up." I stopped putting on baby lip balm. I stared at his grey blue eyes.

" Thank you." i gave him a smile. I was trying to act cool but honestly my heart was beating against my chest.

I didn't want to get hurt again.. but at the same time I really him. I looked over at the mirror again and put the rest of the blush in my cheeks.

We both got to school and I got out of the nice black truck. "ok we have 3rd period together at least.." he looked down on me. he was damn tall , " Yeah but that guy, Will is in chemistry with us. I don't believe in roomers, but there's been talk."

I got to my locker and twisted the numbers till it was my combination. he leaned on the lockers that were next to me. " what were the roomers?" I asked.

I really didn't care about what all these fake bitches were saying about me.
" That you dated a taken guy." the second he said that my whole face felt like fire, I clutched my fisted so hard they felt numb.

Will was talking to one of his friends and next to him was his side chick. She was sitting on his lap really cozy. His friends left and the minute they felt, she put her venomous tongue down his throat.

" Do you believe the roomers?" He put his lips into a firm line. " no." he said strongly.

" Good." I shut my locker and pasted by them to get to first period. Jacob held my hand while we were walking. It felt like I could breathe again.

For some reason I thought back to the day when I was 6, I was drowning no air. when my lungs filled with water, but the moment I rushed back up and I could breath.. I was really happy I didn't die. but I was happy because I made it.

I gave him a tight smile, that's all I could give him right now. the bitch stared right at me. I tighten the grip on Jacobs hand.

She hopped off Wills Lap and made circles around me. I let go of Jacobs hand and through my books on the ground." awe, the little hell dog is getting mad." her stupid blond hair hung over shoulder.

We were both the same size, about the same weight. the only advantage I had was that i work out and I'm strong, this bitch has never heard of the word "sweat."

She crossed her arms and looked over at Jacob. " guess you found a new toy." I felt like s bomb ticking away it's time getting ready to explode.

I tried to say something but the words didn't come out. " what's that.. I hear you." that's it.

BAM! Hit her right in the nose.. again.
She was bleeding like crazy, the bitch started crying. " that's wrong, I can't hear you over all that crying."

I rolled my eyes walked away. Jacob was shocked I did that. " YO!! That was awesome." I laughed. " I did it twice, she was using my brother to her advantage and I got a little revenge for it."

Soon after the fight the intercom comes on. " ROSE HEART, PLEASE COME TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE." great.
I packed my stuff and left to the office.

When I got there I asked where principle bottom was. I was laughing the way to his office. Mr.Bottom!!! Omg ! That was really funny.

I knocked on the door. " come in!" And there were both of my parents sitting right in front of me.

___________________________
Thanks to wonderwoman_02 she motivated me to finish this chapter. hope you guys liked this chapter of you did give it some love. please comment & vote - Kimberly :)