As Pain As Pleasure 🔞

( TW : BDSM , Masochism, blood & Self-harm )

Pete pov

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I struggled to keep myself sane. licking my lips, I looked down at this hunk of a man going down on my body like a hungry wolf. Biting and licking all over my chest and abdomen while my hands remained raised above my head, tied to the bedframe, this time around with leather handcuffs.

I stared at them as electricity pulsed through my soul every time his wet tongue stroked my skin. Vegas rose and shifted above my face looking down at me. His face looked like he was going crazy himself.

" You have no idea, how much I've been thinking of you like this"

He ran his hand through his hair heaving hard as my heart sweltered at his words.

He placed his hand on my jaw and pulled it bending down to kiss every inch of it from one ear to the other. His other hand landed on my nipple rubbing it lightly.

He bit on my jaw and replaced his hand with his tongue and I hissed with the sensation. It was like being tempted in every way possible and yet more. He grabbed my thigh with the other hand and grasped it tightly almost cutting the blood flow off.

The pain shot up to my brain and did just what I wanted, to numb my senses out... I was at the devil's mercy. He could give me pain or pleasure in well measured cups tonight and I would gulp it all down without a thought.

" Do you not have any family ? No parents ? Do you need money ?? Is that why you're doing this with him ????"

The woman had taunted as she held onto her belly. At first I'd thought of her as Vegas's girlfriend, with the fury she held in her eyes looking at me in disgust.

A whirlwind of emotions had gone through me then. Anger, Sadness, Disgust, Fear and eventually loneliness. The only feeling that I'd hated the most in my life, battling with it ever since I was born. I felt alone again.

Recently, Vegas had been smiling at me, in that peculiar way. He wouldn't hit me and kept assuring me how he won't hurt me. He even got me the food I asked for.... except for when his father made him go crazy. Then he would hurt me, break me...but only to apologise later crying in his sleep.

All of it was so overwhelming that it had me grabbing at my hair already. But to have his lover turn up pregnant at the doorstep asking me why I was here, broke my confidence in myself.

What were we playing at ?? He had me confined as a sex toy, with nothing in return. and I was allowing myself to get flattered by it..

" - Carrying my father's child !! you're just a bitch who got lucky.."

I almost sunk down to the floor at his words then. I was right, she isn't his lover... but his father's mistress. And then more loneliness followed.

I was wound around his fingers.. he had won. I was looking forward to him coming back eagerly every evening, I enjoyed the attention he gave me when he was here, the way his hands glided on my face as if I were some porcelain doll... Being handled carefully.

But I was no porcelain doll... rather a thorny live wire with green creepers of misery wrapped around it. And Vegas was no different.

But when we were lying together with our bodies overlapped like that, we were made of sand. Flowing onto each other with ease, as if having known each other for years.. or maybe lifetimes. as if someone had spun the hourglass on rotation and forgot to put it to a stop.

I looked at his muscles flexing with every move over my chest in a daze when he bit my nipple roughly between his teeth. A low moan escaped my lips in protest to which he licked it and moved to my mouth.