1

It's been 4 years since Tony's and Stephens child went missing. They have been in grief ever since, it's been harder with Tonys fight with Steve and half the team. But Tony and Stephen has a team meeting with Fury and the team. Do you know what's also great for them? It falls directly on the day Peter, their beloved child was kidnapped.

4 years ago

It's Peters 7th Birthday, Tony and Stephen has taken him to a birthday party game place called 'joy world'. They had to wait a couple minutes for people to arrive, so they waited outside since Tony was on a call and Stephen was reading. As Tony talked on the phone he watched Peter smile and play around he turns around to see if anyone was here yet. They look away for a moment a moment.

That very moment Peter say someone holding a Big red sucker. Peter smiles and runs over to the person but they kept moving into the darkness till someone covered his mouth. He tried to scream but he couldn't then everything went black.

Tony turns back and sees Peter is gone. He ends the call quickly.

"Stephen where's Peter?!" Tony's says looking around as he hears a book drop. "I dont know, he was right here!?!" They frantically look around till Stephen notices a shoe. Peter's shoe. Stephen yells and he runs and picks up Peters shoe. It has a note?

This child will be our perfect test subject.
Since you took our last subject.
Thanks Stark.

That day forever haunts Tony. And he has always blamed Barnes. If they didn't save him he could still have his baby.