5

-Peters POV-

Dr.Harriet left again. He left me some fruit and he allowed me to go outside again. Maybe Natasha and her friends are there!! I jump out the window and run through the forest.

-Natashas POV-

I'm waiting at the top of the tower with a helicopter. Then i see the twins and Clint? Why is Clint here? I get out the helicopter.

"Why is Clint here?" I ask."Clint saw us going up here." Pietro says."What are you guys even doing up here at 6 am?!" He asked tired. Must of been in the vents. "None of your business bird brain, we have to go." I say getting back into the helicopter. The twins get in as well leaving Clint tired and confused. I fly off to the forest wanda speaks up.

  "What if Clint tells someone?" I smirk at her."He won't if he knows I'll kill him" She laughs at that and I land shortly after.

I tell them to follow me and they do. I walk pass the traps so I know I'm close then I see a little kid.

"Peter" I say and he turns around excited. "Natasha!" He runs and hugs me. "Youre back! you're back!" He jumps up and down. "I am and I brought some friends." I walk out the way. "Woah" I hear Peter gasp.

  Wanda croutches down one the grass and holds out her hand. "Hello Peter, I'm Wanda" She smiles to him. Peter shakes her hand smiling. "And I'm pietro, the cooler twin." He says to peter trying to boost his very low ego. Wanda hits peitros leg and Peter laughs at that. How can this little bug be Tony's kid? Impossible I say.

  "Well Peter is your friend home?" I say to him studying him. "No" He says as I notice a few bruises on his wrists and anckles. "Oh where are they?" I ask him and he sits down most likely tired. Wanda sits down also and sits Peter in her lap so she can look at the bruises. "He leaves at 5 am alot, i don't know where he is." I nod my head."Well what's your friends name?" I sit infront of him and Pietro sits down next to wanda. "Uh Dr. Harriet!"

I know that name and the twins know too. The escaped HYDRA scientist. Shit. "Oh well do you know when he will be home?" He shakes his head no. "Well that's alright, do you want to play for awhile?" He gets excited and we start playing games until we have to go. He is sad but I say we will be back tomorrow. And we do. We have been seeing for a month now. I don't know when I'll tell the team or even his parents. Peter has showed us his magic and he has really grown on us.