Prolouge

A yawn escaped you as you sat on the couch watching TV. Your cat, Cloud, meows occasionally in the background.
You got up and walked towards him and looked at him. 'Food. Right.' You thought as you walked to the closet where you kept the cat food. You scooped some up and put it in a bowl. Cloud ran to the bowl, accidentally running face-first into the wall. You scoffed with a grin.

You walked to the cabinet to get any snack you could find. "Yes. Hell yeah." You picked up a (favorite snack) and sat down with Cloud, eating. You were forgetting something... "SHIT" You had to go to babysit Carl while Lori went shopping. You ran to take a shower. Once you got ready, you got your keys and ran to the car. You looked behind you to see Cloud chasing you. You held the elevator open for him as he climbed up your body, sitting on your shoulder.

Once you arrived you knocked on the door. The door opened to see Carl standing there. "Hey, big man," you said with a grin. Carl smiled and let you in. "Moms is in the shower right now, she will be out soon." You hummed in response.

Carl kept stealing glances at you and Cloud. You got the hint and asked, "You wanna hold him?" He nodded slightly.

Ten minutes later, Lori walked out. You got up to hug her. "Hey, be safe okay?" She thanked you and kissed Carl on the forehead before leaving the house.

Time skip
--------------

"No, no, no, If that didn't happen then they wouldn't have met Charlie," Carl said with an "as a matter of fact" tone. You and Carl liked to talk to each other a lot. Sometimes, it would annoy people. Like when you went to church because Rick bribed you 20 bucks to go because Carl always whined, having to dress up and all that shit. That never happened again, though. You and Carl made jokes the whole time.

Your conversation got interrupted by Lori bursting through the door.

You freaked out once she said what was happening. You ran out the door telling her to meet you at your house.

You drove to your mom and dad's house. 'Thank God I didn't sell that stupid house." Your dad died of stage four cancer, and your mom was divorced and lived somewhere else. Your father had a weird obsession with weapons. Specifically guns. So at a young age, you were thought how to use pretty much everything. You stocked up on guns and ammo. You drove back to your house grabbing a duffle bag and stuffing your guns, a shit load of cat food, clothes, food, water, alcohol, etc. You walked back out with Cloud in his cat backpack and your heavy duffle bag.

Lori and Carl were sitting on your couch with Shane. Shane. You fucking hate that dude. You can see all over his face that he wants to fuck Lori.

You all got in your cars and eventually found a campsite where a group of people was staying. You made some friends while you were there, such as Glenn, Dale, and a couple of other people. Surprisingly you saw Daryl at the camp, you two have been friends for years, you talked to Merle a couple times not much, only because you had been wearing a cap with "Im (your Sexuality) deal with it." Written on it.
No one was ready for this to be their new life. But they had no choice.

CallMeGoopy