Its over. Calm Down

You four walked up to the gates armed. Once they opened the gates Daryl pushed Miguel inside following him after. Once you were all inside they surrounded you guys. "I see my guns, but they're not in the bag." Guillermo says annoyed. "That's because they're not yours. I thought I mentioned that." Rick said. Then some guy walked up to Guillermo saying "Let's just shoot these fools right now, ese. Alright? Unload on their asses, ese." you had no idea who the guy was, you're sure you've seen him before. "I don't think you fully appreciate the gravity of the situation." Guillermo says with a straight face. "No, I'm pretty clear." Rick says as he cuts Miguel's ropes and pushes him to the bigger group "You have your man. I want mine." You could see that Guillermo was getting quite annoyed. "I'm gonna chop up your boy. I'm gonna feed him to my dogs. They're the evilest, nastiest man-eating bitches you ever saw. I picked them up from satan at a yard sale." You leaned over to Daryl "I bet his dogs are fucking Chihuahua's or something." you said snickering. Daryl punched your shoulder playfully chuckling. "I told you how it has to be. Are you woefully deaf?" Guillermo exclaims. "No, my hearing's fine. You said come locked and loaded. Okay then, we're here." Rick says as all of you point your guns. Soon after you hear a woman calling for the Felipe guy. "Abuela, go back with the others now." You stayed silent as Cloud sat on your head balancing perfectly. "Get that old lady out of the line of fire!" Daryl yells. "Abuela, listen to your Mijo, okay? This is not the place for you right now." You take Cloud off of your head and put him in your shirt with his head poking out. "Mr. Gilbert is having trouble breathing. He needs his Asthma stuff. Carlito didn't find it. He needs his medicine." she says worryingly. Guillermo looks at Felipe "Felipe, go take care of it, okay? And take your grandmother with you." She looks at your group and starts walking forward "Who are those men? Don't you take him! Felipe's a good boy. He have his troubles but he pull himself together. We need him here" You looked at T-dog who was clearly as confused as you were. "Ma'am, I'm not here to arrest your grandson." Rick says calmly. "Then what do you want him for?" she asks "He's... helping us find a missing person. A fella named Glenn." "The Asian boy? He's with Mr. Gilbert. Come, I show you. He needs his medicine."

You smile brightly as you follow the old woman to where Glenn apparently was. The whole place was like a hospital. Once you reached to where Glenn was you saw Mr. Gilbert. "What the hell is this?" Rick questions. "His asthma attack, couldn't get his breath all of a sudden." T-dog looks at Glenn "I thought you were being eaten by dogs, man." Glenn looks behind him to see three little Chihuahua's. "I fucking called it!" You said proudly. "Could I have a word with you? ....." Rick walks away to talk with Guillermo as you pull out your leather notebook and start to write in it.

You always brought this bag with you that looked like this-

https://www.amazon.com/Pascado-Handmade-Vintage-crossbody-shoulder/dp/B077H9QGG4

(Sorry it wasnt displayed my computer and Wattpad was not working with me.)

It consisted of water, cat food, your notebook with pencils and pens, a battery operated camera for your notebook, a dagger with a cover so it doesn't ruin anything in the bag, and a pistol with extra bullets. Convenient right? You liked to create a sort of memory book. It consisted of people that are important and what they mean to you. Along with photos.

"M/n? Are you there?" "Huh?" you said when you snapped out of your thoughts. "We're moving to a different room." Glenn said smiling. Once you got to the other room where Rick and Guillermo are gonna talk you leaned against the wall, tired. You play with your hands humming to yourself.

TIMESKIP

You and the group walked to the truck with less guns than before. "Admit it, you only came back to Atlanta for the hat." Glenn said as you chuckled. "Don't tell anybody." Rick announces "You've given away half our guns and ammo." Daryl says "Not nearly half." Rick says. "For what? Bunch of old farts who are gonna die off momentarily anyhow? Seriously, how long you think they got?" Daryl asks. "How long do any of us?" You looked at the place where the van used to be. "You've got to be kidding me!" You exclaim. "Oh my god." "Where the hell is our van?" you know exactly who did it. "Merle. God damnit!" Daryl looks down. "He's gonna be taking some vengeance back to camp."

You all start running back to camp. Your panting getting louder. Cloud meows from the inside of your bag as you keep running. (You did not see that mistake ●_●) You started to hear gun fire coming from the camp. "Oh my god!" "GO GO GO!"

Once you finally arrived at the camp there were walkers everywhere. EVERYWHERE. You shot the rifle hitting the walkers each time not wasting a bullet. You put the gun down and take your hatchets in hand. "This is gonna be fun."

When each Walker was dead you looked around the camp. Your eyes set on Glenn who was hyperventilating pacing around. You walk over to him and hug him with a few tears rolling down his face. "It's over. Calm down."

CallMeGoopy