61

She said but she didn’t withdraw her hand back.

In fact she start caressing his palm with her butter like fingers. She is getting weak now, her anger turning into tears now.

She is staring down at his palm while she was caressing it and slowly rolled her eyes at his face. When tears starts running out from her eyes.

Siddharth : avneet, I really don't know when mom planned that she will find a girl for me.

Avneet : once again it repeats, you parents make a plan and I will be misfit in that plan that's why I will be alone again... Why always I have to compromise.. What's that wrong in me? (Said crying hugging him tightly)

Siddharth : calm down avneet, there is no reason to cry at least.

He can understand her feelings as he have similar feeling for avneet as well.

Siddharth : I think you need to relax. I will talk to my parents even I am not ready for wedding now.

Avneet kissed on his lips.

Siddharth felt little scared as he is in his room in his room, his parents are even at home. And anybody can come anytime in this room.

Siddharth : avneet...

Avneet place her lips on his lips again a soft peck and break.

Siddharth : avneet, control.. My family is at home.

Avneet : I know, even I met aunty down stairs, but I don't care for anything today.

Siddharth : avneet, you should... It's a wrong place.

Avneet cup his face, about to kiss him again.

Siddharth : no..

Avneet : siddharth, last time please.

Siddharth didn't respond for a second and she consider it yes, and press her lips on his lips.

Within seconds siddharth break a connection between their lips seeing towards the door.

Avneet : nobody is there, let me get one long one. Last one promise.

Siddharth : avneet, what happened to you?

Avneet : I am like this only always, I waited for this for so long, it meant me more than romance and kisses, it makes me feel like you are still mine.

Siddharth : avneet, I am telling you na , I love you too... We will get better chances together but this can create a trouble for you.

Avneet : better chance, tell me the time and venue right now only. I can't wait till tomorrow now. It's been years like this.

Avneet isn't in mood to give him much time to think, within minutes siddharth told her that he will arrange anything but she should control right now.

She get ready as she knows this is really not a right place to express herself.

Stay tuned