12

Siddharth wait for a Moment to answer.

Avneet : what happen mister topper... Do you have anything naughty for me in your mind... look if it is like this then we have to change the venue. (Said teasingly)

Siddharth was shocked from this statement from her.

Avneet : hey i am kidding yar.. Just chill.. and tell me will you teach me at my house.

Siddharth : just take permission from your parents I will ask my parents.

Avneet : don't worry about mine my father and mother will be happy if they get to know that I am trying to learn anything from topper of the college.

Siddharth : ohh nice.

Avneet : so tell me your comfort after asking your parents.

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet and siddharth get busy in their studies back. The whole day passed away, Siddharth got a green signal from his mother.

Siddharth texted avneet that they can start from next day.

Avneet : okay. ☺😘 (texted with emoji)

All the kissing emoji excites when it's from your crush side and siddharth is passing through the same excitement.

Siddharth is liking the way avneet treats him, he likes to spend time with him and even avneet is giving more chances to him to spend time with her.

Whatever the reason is siddharth is happy with the fact that now he is friend of most beautiful girl of the college.

And similarly avneet feel lucky that she is friend of the topper of the college both are happy with their friendship and this makes it equal for them.

Next day,

Siddharth takes permission from his mother before leave and it's about studies so she allows, siddharth reached avneet's residence.

Our nerdy topper siddharth didn't even avoid wearing his specs today, he is even today wearing his glasses.

But he is feeling internally that he is looking bad with these specs, but what say siddharth have sight glasses, he have blurry vision without glasses.

Siddharth came to door of avneet's residence.

But her hands are shivering when he was about to press the door bell of her main door.

Before he could press the door bell.

Stay tuned