35

Avneet arrive and my eyes sticks on her

she is wearing a tight fitting jeans and a loose t shirt that shows of her juggling boobs.

I never looked at her in this manner before but today I have reason to look at her.

And I can't even stop myself.

It's look like she isn't wearing bra, but why, I asked myself.

I control myself and she walked near me and my mom, she greets my mom and gave purse to aunty.

As usual aunty told her to take care of house and her and aunty left with my mother.

Finally after locking the door we are alone at home.

Her breasts making me feel so exciting today and they waiting to be suck but in my dreams I just wanna touch them over this t shirt and even if there is no bra beneath it.

Then I surely wanna touch them over this t shirt.

And avneet smiles at me.

Avneet : ready my dear boy let's go to my room.

She looks like she decided that now or never and the situation is like this too because not always we will get chances like this.

I am just waiting to reveal her plans because I don't want to make her feel like I am desperate for another.

But I want to check whether she wants what I want or just kissing is enough to her.

Because my mind going slightly ahead than the kissing now.

We both went to the room.

Avneet is locking the room door when today I initiate I hugs her from back and kiss her neck.

Oh I didn't realised that it was my worst mistake ever in this hurry of kissing I didn't gave a chance to avneet to lock the door of her room, and she turned to me and we both get busy in romancing.

Stay tuned