Avneet : Reasearch boy research... (Said in teasing way) forget it.. I wanna ask you something?

Siddharth : even I want to say sorry to you.

Avneet : sorry, for what? (Confused)

Siddharth : for seeing you yesterday. (With his eyes down)

Avneet : so?

Siddharth : uhm... I don't have any bad intention looking at you. I swear.

Avneet : its visible on your face, siddharth you are such a nice boy I know... And I wanna ask you for some notes of computers. I am interested to join computer science as extra course but I need guidance, and who can guide me better than 12th class topper of the city. (Said praising him)

Siddharth : yeah okay.

The bell rangs, teacher enter and avneet takes her seat.

He sits down and his eyes fell on her again, but this time Avneet is looking at him.

His eyes stuck, he too looked at her she is really so beautiful and she is fair in complexion. And so cute.

She smiles at him.

Their eyes met for a second in this moment.

Siddharth never had any strong feelings for her till that moment, but now siddharth is feeling like he starts attracting towards her more than before.

He is just appreciating her beauty with his eyes, that’s it. This is the best way to admire someone.

Teacher notices that siddharth have his focus somewhere else not in class.

Teacher : siddharth, look into your book boy.

Siddharth looks into his book awkwardly.

After some seconds, the craving again raise and again my eyes travelled to see Avneet.

Avneet gives a teasing look to me when she catch me again looking at her.

She gestures me to focus on my book, but this is so friendly gesture with smile on her face.

Stay tuned