69

Meanwhile she was giving a nice blow job to him, he grab and hold the bedsheet tightly and helplessly moan her name.

By the way its too big to fit in his mouth, She deep throat him and released a lot of saliva on his dick running in her mouth.

He held her head and pressed in down so he can let her eat his entire cock in her mouth.

She chock but didn’t leave until he almost cummed for her mouth.

Just when it is time to cum, she remove his cock out of her mouth at once!

He know the reason of this and looked at her if she is looking forward for more.

She winked and said, "Not so soon my love". She touched the tip of his tool.

She kept tapping his tip with her index finger which made him more desperate.

He immediately grabbed her by her shoulders and changed positions and flip her down and came over her.

He is now on her top and he started kissing her once again.

To this she seductively asked her, that why he needed her to be in her clothes.

Because she is not feeling they needed on her body and she said seducing hik touching her boobs over his top.

Siddharth removed it at the same minute, he finds the hook of the bra, but in 10 seconds he lose his patience and make her bra aside tearing it away.

Again, the moment came, when avneet have a good grown too.

He hold her boobs and massaged it gently. He kissed the nipples and pressed his dick on her stomach.

He started sucking and licking her nipples so passionately.

Her nips are in his mouth and he kept rubbing his waist, when he found the entry pass.

Stay tuned