Happy birthday to me🌺🌻

Aged up a bit, it's Nene's 21st birthday so Tsukasa, Nene and Rui are 21, Emu is 20 and idk how much younger Saki is to Tsukasa sorry 🫶

<It's Nene's 21st birthday which means time to get fucking wasted cuz i'm from the us of a and that's what you do here, i have no clue what the legal drinking age is in japan and i'm too lazy to search it up so yeah :) Anyways this starts at the bar with Rui, Tsukasa, Nene, Emu, and Saki. Tsukasa and Rui waited until Nene turned 21 too to drink but we're too impatient to wait until Emus so they are going now>

"WE MADE IT WONDERHOY!" Emu yelled as she got out of the car.

"Of course we made it, why wouldn't we?" Nene asked as she got out of the car too.

"Well you never know! There are some people who drive horribly!!! I'm just happy we are all here safe!" Tsukasa, Rui and Saki got out of the car and went to the sidewalk.

"That's true, I hear cat crashes are one of the most common ways people die." Rui said as they all headed inside the bar.

"I'm pretty sure that's just in America. People drive so recklessly there it's not even funny." Said Tsukasa. They looked around for a second but were able to find a booth for all of them to sit. Emu and Nene in one side. Saki, Rui, and Tsukasa on the other. (in that order)

"What would you guys like to start off for today?"

"Hey i'll have a vodka soda please," Nene asked, she didn't want to overdo herself for her first time.

"Could I get a bottle of saké?" Rui asked politely. This is where Rui fucked up but since nobody else had ever drank they assumed the saké was fine, it was very much not fine. It turns out saké is very very strong...

"I'll just share with him if that's alright," Tsukasa put down his menu and smiled.

"I'll just have a pink lemonade, non alcoholic," Saki said politely.

"Ohh that sounds yummy me too!" Emu put down her menu and the waiter took them and went to get their drinks.

"Have you ever had saké Rui? Like do you know if its strong?" Nene asked.

"Nope~ It just seemed yummy,"

"Maybe I shouldnt have trusted you to order for both of us..."

"Im sure it'll be fine, just dont have too much,"

<a few minutes later>

"Alright heres your drinks," The waiter set down Nenes, Saki, and Emus drinks in front of them them set down some kind of fancy clay bottle with two matching shot glass sized cups. "If you need anything just ask," With that the waiter left.

"Cheers?" Saki asked as she took the paper off her straw.

"Lemme just pour some for Tsu and I," Rui took the bottle and poured in some for the two of them.

"To 21," Everyone lifted their glasses and clinked them against eachothers.

Tsukasa nearly gagged when he took a sip, "Pleh, it tastes so strong!!"

"Hm its definitely an acquired taste but I dont mind it," Rui said as he went in for another sip and drank his whole cup.

"Hows your drink Nene?" Emu asked as she sipped on her lemonade, "Mines super wonderhoy!! ☆"

"Its pretty good, it doesnt taste too strong," Nene set down her glass to talk.

"This saké tastes great," Rui went in to drink his second glass.

"Speak for yourself, its so yucky," Tsukasa took another baby sip of the cup.

"If you dont like it we can always just get something else for you," Rui said as he finished his second cup and poured another.