Love Quotes 1

~Even when I fall in love with someone new, it can never be the way I loved you.

~Your like the sun to my world. It revolves all around you.

~You may only be one person to the world, but for one person you are the world.

~There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept. Things we don't want to know, but have to learn. And people we can't live without, but have to let go.

~Nobody knows you're in pain because they're used to you, being strong.

~I cry in the rain and smile through the pain.

~The one who is happiest at certain places may be the one who silently cries her/himself to sleep.

~When you're in love. you can't fall asleep. Because now, reality is better than your dreams.

~If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always your but if they don't they never were.

~Love somebody as they are. Never think of changing them to someone they never really was.

~Watching him being happy with someone else feels like a huge blade stabbing you repeatedly in the chest.

~You fall for the person you'd never though you'd fall for.

~We fight. We kiss. We hug. We text. We talk. We argue. We laugh. We smile. That's us.

~I wish I had the courage to tell 'I love you' and the stregth to hear your answer.

~Don't frown. You never know who might be falling in love with your smile.