Love Quotes 5

~ Bottled up inside are the words I've never said, feelings that I hide, and lines you've never red.

~Waiting for someone you love isn't easy. Especially when he/she's not aware that you're waiting.

~Love can sometimes be magic. But sometimes magic can just be an illusion.

~You make my heart melt and my stomach fill with butterflies. You leave me speechless and yet full of laughter. You are such an incredible person.

~A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your bestfriend, your soulmate. The one you can tell your dreams to. He'll brush your hair out of your eyes. Send you flowers when you least expect it. He'll stare at you during movies even though he paid $8 to see it. He'll call to say goodnight or just because he's missing you and your voice. He'll look into your eyes and tell you, you're the most beautiful girl in the world, and for the first time in your life, you'll believe it.

~You know you love someone when she/he's the last thing on your mind before you go to sleep, manage to find him in your dreams, and is still there when you wake up.

~Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.

~No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella if they huddle real close.

~You pull me close and hold me tight, I feel your love and it feels so right. You look in my eyes and make me see, there's no where else I'd rather be.

~ You know you're in love when you see the world in his eyes, and his eyes everywhere in the world.

~I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.

~If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.

~I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what you do. I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.

~One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

~Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for and risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything you risk even more.

~I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart. A heart that's aching to see you smile again.

~Sometimes, what you want isn't always what you get. But in the end, what you get is so much better than what you wanted.

~Take a look at what you have. Think of all the things you did to get it. And remember that it only takes a second to lose it.

~Love- if you have it, you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter what else you have.

~You deserve someone better. Like me.