Love Quotes 2

~When you smiled, you had my undivided attention. When you laughed, you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried, you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.

~If you could find happiness by abandoning those who you love, what exactly would you do with it?

~This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirit sags, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, and love to complete your life.

~The worst, greatest, lie of all is 'I promise to never leave your side.'

~My Good Morning and Good Night has a secret meaning behind it. Your the first and last thing I think of in the day.

~I always think, How can I just sit here, smile and pretend like there's nothing wrong, while I'm looking at him being happy with someone else?

~Love can feel like heaven but can hurt like hell.

~It takes one second to get a crush, a few hours to be in love, a few days to get possessive, a few weeks to get jealous, but a lifetime to forget.

~I miss the times when we were both happy, when we were both laughing, when we used to smile together and beat sadness, when we used to be together for hours, when we seem inseparable, and when you didn't know a single thing about me and you.

~I loved the days when we're all that matters to both of us.

~Love is taking a chance to believe again, taking a chance to fall or stand, taking a chance between cries and smiles, and taking a chance between heaven and hell.

~When he knows it, he avoids me. He doesn't know all the tears I shed for him. He doesn't care a single thing about me anymore.

~He tought me how to love, but he didn't teach me how to stop.