Love Quotes 4

~ A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point or another, one of them will fall for the other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe, just maybe... forever.

~Love. We think about it, sing about it, dream about it and lose sleep worrying about it. When we don't know we have it, we search for it. When we discover it, we don't know what to do with it. When we have it, we fear of losing it. It is the constant source of pleasure and pain. But we don't know which it will be from one moment to the next. It is a short word, easy to spell, hard to define, and impossible to live without.

~I have you. A lover and a friend. You are everything I need. You are the sun and the air I breath. Without you, life wouldn't be the same. Please don't ever go away. And if you do, don't forget to take me with you.

~The worst thing a guy can do is making a girl fall for him when he has no intention of catching her.

~ Love is like war. Easy to begin, but very hard to stop.

~If every word I said made you smile, I'd talk forever.

~Sometimes all I need is a loving hand to hold and a caring heart to understand.

~You're the one reason I wake up in the morning. You're the one reason I find a way to smile. You're the one person that can change everything around when it's going bad. Your eyes, your smile, your laugh, your everything, your look in your eyes when you talk to me. It's just everything about you makes me want you even more.

~Love me without fear. Trust me without questioning. Need me without demanding. Want me without restricting. Accept me without change. Desire me without inhibitions. For a love so free will never fly away.

~ I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone. But I can tell you what it is for me. Love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person. Love is trusting them enough to know everything about yourself, including things you might be ashamed of. Love is feeling comfortable and safe around someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk in a room and smile at you.

~Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring. All of which has a potential to turn a life around.

~Love is just a word until someone comes along ans give it meaning.

~Love is like an earthquake- Unpredictable, a little scary, but when the hard part is over, you realize how truly lucky you are.

~What is love? Love is when one person knows all of your secrets, your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets of which no one else in the world knows. And yet in the end, that one person does not think any less of you, even if the rest of the world does.