- chapter 1 -

*Sophia*

"Sophia we are throwing a party tonight with the whole grid so get ready!" shouted Charles from the other room.

We always seemed to be the ones hosting the parties, I guess I can thank my brother Arthur for that. He is always the life of the party. All drivers meant my boyfriend is likely to be there. He is a formula 3 driver who happens to be my brother's teammate and we have been dating for 9 months. I ran out of my room to talk to Charles.

"Is ollie coming to the party later?" I asked chewing on my nails nervously

"I think so, I invited him for you," he said winking

I smiled sarcastically and walked back to my room beginning to get ready for the party. I scanned through my wardrobe to find the perfect outfit for tonight. Picking an outfit was going to be difficult because if I wore something that doesn't show enough skin my toxic boyfriend will get annoyed but if I wear something too revealing everyone will be able to see my scars and bruises. I picked out a red long-sleeved dress which was going to have to do. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup quickly before everyone was due to arrive.

"Sis can I come in," Arthur said knocking on the door while slowly opening it.

"Yeah, you can come in," I said laying on my bed and staring up at the ceiling

"I like your dress, red suits you," he said smirking at me and then sitting alongside me on my bed.

"Thank you, don't look so bad yourself," I said laughing at my own words.

"Everyone will be arriving soon, why don't you come to help me with the drinks?"

"Oh, so that's why you complimented me," I said laughing and getting up to help him.

We both got up and headed to the kitchen where Charles was standing preparing the food for everybody. He turned towards me smiling as he pulled down my dress.

"Charles, really?" I said laughing as I straightened up his tie. There was a knock at the door so I waited for one of to brothers to go answer it but no one did.

"oh I'll get it then," I said rolling my eyes sad heading towards the door. I opened it and stood in front of a massive crowd was Lando Norris.He smiled as i moved out the way allowing everyone in.Of course they all came at the same time.Right at the back of the crowd of drivers was ollie,i saw him and quickly walked over to my brother before he saw me.