- chapter 5 -

*Arthur*

After pushing ollie out of the house, I slammed the door before aggressively punching it.

"Arthur, I'm fine," Sophie said stood hiding in the corner of the kitchen

"your not fine sis!" I yelled at her as she stared deep into my eyes, fluttering her eyelashes trying to hold back tears. I walked over and hugged her tightly not wanting to let go because as long as I was here she is safe and that's all that mattered.

"I didn't mean to shout at you," I said still holding her close as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I know, but you don't need to worry about me, I can handle myself," she said releasing herself from the hug and walking off to her room.

She says I don't need to worry about her but ever since I heard Lando say she was crying 3 hours ago all I have done is worry. She says she can take care of herself but after what I found out today I no longer believe that.9 months.9 months she was in that relationship and she did well to keep a happy smile on her face all the way, but that's what she was so good at. That's what's scared me, how good she is at pretending she is okay. I never wanted to let her out of my sight ever again, but I know that she is a stubborn one and it won't be easy keeping an eye on her. That's when the idea came to my head.

I could convince Lando and Sophia to form a secret relationship that only them,me and Charles knew about so everyone else thought it was real. This would keep her safe from ollie coming after her again and I know I can trust Lando to protect her. As long as they don't catch feelings...