- chapter 4 -

*Sophia*

I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed realising everyone was watching me sleep. Why were my sleeves rolled up? oh no. I quickly pulled them down hoping nobody had looked at my arms. I gulped as Charles hung up his phone call and looked directly at me with stern eyes.

"You have some explaining to do," Charles said seeming angry but still apologetic

I acted clueless as to what was going on and just looked at Lando and then back at my brothers.

"We saw the scars sis," Arthur said walking over to me and rolling up my sleeves.

"Get off of me!" I said refusing him to come anywhere near me

"Who did this to you!" Arthur yelled at the top of his voice as he punched my wall. I was now shaking with fear about what was going to happen to me if I told them the truth but I had no choice.

"Some of it was me..." I whispered my eyes beginning to tear up before I had time to finish my sentence. Charles and Arthur came over and hugged me as I broke into tears.

"Wait some of it?" Arthur asked his knuckles slowly clenching as his anger levels grew.

"Who!" Charles yelled furiously as he stood by the door ready to go teach someone a lesson.

"Ollie," I said gulping and rushing up to hold Charles back from doing anything, but he was too strong. He forced his way out of my arms and stormed off into the kitchen. I watched him grab ollie by the neck and proceeded to beat him up in front of everyone. Then Arthur barged past me and went and helped Charles. I was scared of this happening, then going all psycho.

"Everybody get out!" Arthur yelled making sure everyone but ollie left the party. Lando stood next to me making sure I was okay and that's when I got called into the kitchen. I walked in rubbing away my tears so I could face ollie.

"roll up your sleeves!" Charles instructed as I stood in the kitchen trembling with fear. I rolled up my sleeves and then looked at the floor avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"I warned you about telling anybody!" ollie yelled and then he pushed through Charles and Arthur and pushed me onto the ground.

"Don't come near her ever again!" Charles and Arthur shouted at the same time as they pushed him out of the door.