- chapter 2 -

I watched ollie walk in searching the room for me as I awkwardly hid around the corner in the kitchen trying to avoid eye contact. I took deep breaths and quickly made my way into my bedroom hiding away from everyone. I sat at my dressing table and pretended to be fiddling with my hair in the mirror in case someone came in.

Suddenly, my bedroom door flew open and ollie stood in the doorway. I turned back to face my mirror, ignoring his presence. I heard my door close and I could feel him standing behind me admiring my every move. He stroked my hair as I sat there staring into the mirror. I elbowed him in the stomach and then stood up before walking over to leave my bedroom. He grabbed my wrist tightly and then spun me around pushing me against the wall violently. He lifted my chin and stared me in the eyes before quickly slapping me across the face.

"don't say a word about this princess because you know the consequences," he said keeping strong eye contact with me

"I hate you!" I said my eyes beginning to tear up

"you don't mean that sweetheart," he said wiping away my tears with his thumb before kissing me on the lips and walking away.

I sunk to the floor in tears after what just happened. I was stupid for believing he loved me, I started dating him and everything was perfect but he saw that I was falling in love with him and took advantage of it. I heard my door creak open and then I saw Lando walk in. He saw me crying on the floor and instantly ran over and sat next to me.

"Sophia, what's wrong?" he said putting his arm around my shoulder

"Please just go!" I said shouting with tears streaming down my cheeks

"I can't bare to see you like this please just tell me..." he said stroking my hair gently as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"you don't understand I can't," I said shaking with fear that ollie was going to walk in and see me and Lando together.

"it's ollie isn't it," he said with a stern look on his face as he watched me slowly drift to sleep on his shoulder. That was the last thing I remember, crying myself to sleep on Lando's shoulder on my bedroom floor as he comforted me.