003

Yeonjun wakes up at the crack of dawn, which is nothing out of the ordinary, unrested and strained.

He stretches his long limbs out so far they hang past the couch, arms above his head, and he exhales heavily as his body relaxes. Next time he watches a movie, he's drinking a fuck ton of coffee so he doesn't fall asleep and consequently wake up with a stiff neck.

He checks his phone for the time and finds that he has plenty left until his first lesson of the day. English: he's got a report due in a few months, and he hasn't started it. Luckily, his teacher was kind enough to dedicate some time in lessons for it, wanting to run over and explain the material.

Throwing the cover off of his body, he stands to his feet reluctantly and goes to wash his face in the shared bathroom. A nice splash of cold water should wake him up. That and the coffee he should've had last night.

He brushes his teeth while he's there, taking the initiative to clean the bathroom countertop too.

Beomgyu's a bit of a slob from time-to-time, leaving his stuff scattered messily across both sides of the counter. Even the side Yeonjun had claimed as his own when they first got a dorm together.

Whatever, that doesn't matter right now, but Beomgyu will be cleaning it next time. He'll make sure of it.

Finally, all he has to do is twist the cap back on Beomgyu's toothpaste, and he does, with his lips contorted in disgust. How one can be so unclean he doesn't know, but Beomgyu always fascinates him.

He should teach him how to be more hygienic while teaching him how to recognise colours too.

Speaking of teaching Beomgyu colours...

.•° ✿ °•.

Yeonjun heads into the art department before he goes to his own lesson. He'd set off earlier than usual, so he'd have time to come by here. He has an idea and hopes Beomgyu will appreciate it.

He'll have to find out whether he does later on tonight, Beomgyu doesn't have class until the afternoon and Yeonjun will still be out with some of his English department friends by the time the younger's back home. He hasn't left his dorm with anyone other than Beomgyu in a while and he's really starting to miss the presence of others.

Greeting the teacher with a nod, he enters the room, and notes the confusion on her face, turning a blind eye. He also ignores the perplexed students from some of the students too, pausing in their tasks as they regard the unknown student.

They don't waste their precious time on him for long, going back to chatting with each other while they draw on their paper with intricate detail.

A girl in the back of the classroom watches him a little longer out of curiosity, sharpening her pencil as she does so. An annoying noise grating through the air each time she turns the mechanical sharpener.

It's no task finding Beomgyu's art drawer given that it's got his name labelled on it, and Yeonjun runs his fingers gently over the laminated sheet.

It's decorated with a self-made art piece Yeonjun had witnessed him draw. Each student's label is decorated with an image their own brain created, but Beomgyu's is his favourite. It's possibly a little biased with him being his best friend, but he doesn't really think so. Beomgyu's happens to be the most eye-catching for him.

He wonders if Beomgyu intentionally drew in grey or if he'd done it without realising, Yeonjun thinks it's cool. It adds a certain detail to it the rest of the images lack. Especially with how it links to the world the artist sees; A world through Beomgyu's eyes.