obsession 📺 [ chapter 3 ]

Alastor was doing what he did best at the hotel, being an apathetic imbecile. The Radio Demon once heard the skimpy spider say he 'got off on it.'
He took a sip of his freshly brewed black coffee, the bitter taste surrounding his taste buds. Someone entered the hotel which wasn't his duty to greet them but he decided to do so anyway.
A lanky spider demon begrudgingly waved goodbye to the limo who he could only assume the owner was Valentino.
"How are you Angel Dust?~" he smiled with a sickeningly sweet tone.
Angel Dust quickly scowled directly at the red demon, completely ignoring Alastor's greeting.
"Were you neglected of proper manners as a child?" His golden smile widened; his words condescending.
The spider demon broke his silence with a fit.
"Ugh, god damn it! I'm sick of hearin' about you!" He sat down at the bar then slammed his face on the wooden top.
"Whatever are you speaking of my effeminate friend?" Alastor sat down in a calm manner next to the agitated demon.
A black shadow was lurking alongside the demon almost as if it was listening in with Alastor.
Angel released a heavy sigh as he began to explain, "My boss, Val, was talkin' about you non-stop.. trying to get info outta me for some reason." The spider demon's eyes scrunched up in annoyance, "Then he threatened to take money off my pay when I said nothin' that he didn't already know!" His frown turned into smile full of sarcasm, "What a boss huh?"

The radio demon had static itching around him, but composed himself with a toothy grin.
"He's quite the eyesore isn't he!" Laughter from his staff echoed through the hotel. "All of that money and he still can't afford to treat his dear employees with compassion~" The Radio Demon shuffled a bit, signaling his shadow to follow the limousine to its destination.
"That's what I'm sayin'! Val don't care about anyone cept' his little gang of friends." Angel spoke; completely unaware the shadow was even present at all.
"Yes... he does spend a generous amount of time with them does he not?" The deer demon pondered the thought.
The spider demon elongated his limbs stretching out; a sleepy yawn escaped him.
"Yeah.. yeah.. I've had a long day Smiles.."
The lanky spider demon rose from the bar table and began to make his way to his room. "I'm going to take.. a 20 hour nap.." Angel had a tone of deliriousness in his voice. This was the result of the long shifts Valentino made him work.

Although the Radio Demon doesn't typically feel for others, he did want to harm the three V's.
More specifically that wretched TV man and the overly pompous boss of Angel Dust.
He hummed a tune fit for a joyful day but sinister thoughts shadowed the demon's mind.

—📻 [ with Alastor's shadow ]

The shadow quickly zipped through slim cracks and barely sealed doors to finally be met with the ten foot Moth Demon harshly scolding one of his many employees.
"I don't understand why you were recommended to me sweetheart~" Valentino's voice had an underlying sickness waiting to be unleashed.
"You can't do one scene exactly as I say? One mistake is too many and you've wasted my precious time." The moth demon was now cornering the poor worker who was almost in tears.
"I'll play nice with you, I'll give you a ten second head start to run while my security tries to blow your head off~ Sound fun?"
The former worker stood still as if frozen by intimidation.
"Times-a-ticking sweetheart! I wasn't joking you know." Val's once charming voice had turned sinister.
Luckily the former employee got the hint and made a run for it.
The shadow was now ready to interfere; play around with this sleazy garbage.
Valentino was now occupied with his looks, making sure he looked his best.
Alastor's shadow took this as an opportunity to slyly grab the moth demon's phone and whip it across the room.
A extremely loud crack could be heard as the phone's glass completely shattered.
The shadow giggled similarly to a child trying to keep their laughter inside.
The moth demon was enraged to say the least, "What the hell?!" He slammed his fist down on one of the near vanities, messing up all the objects that were laid upon it.
As the moth demon was trying to put together what just went on, a familiar face appeared through the door.
Alastor's shadow was somewhat shocked.
The TV demon slowly opened the door his face forming into a coy smirk. "What's wrong Val? Someone steal your cigs?~" Vox looked to the shattered phone on the ground, "Damn, I told you to take better care of your phone."
For some reason this sent the moth demon into seething rage.
"I didn't do any of this SHIT, why the HELL would I ruin my phone Voxxy?!" Val furiously grabbed the TV demon so he could only face him.
"All my contacts, texts, and videos are GONE! God damn it! Do you know how much important shit was in there?!"
Vox who was now hushed wished he didn't joke with his friend, or if you could even call him that.
Alastor's shadow viewed this entire scene go down, and currently was in a fit of laughter.
He was moving around so much that it caught someone's eye.
The TV demon locked eye contact with the shadow as it wiped away a tear from its fit of laughter.
"..looks like we have a little visitor Val."

Alastor's shadow no longer found this funny.

The moth demon whipped its head around to see the Radio Demon's shadow staring blankly towards them.
"My little fawn's obsessed with me, he needed to send someone to watch me is that right?~" Vox approached the shadow who was now unsure of what to do next.
The moth demon was furious as ever, "This was the Radio Demon's doing? He's fucking dead meat."
Vox eyes slanted in amusement at the shadow as it made a quick escape. "You mean deer meet right Val?" A chuckle escaped the TV demon as he watched his fawn's shadow frantically escape the studios.
Valentino would not forget how the Radio Demon messed with him and the TV Demon is ecstatic for their next encounter.
'I will find you my fawn.' Vox grinned; multiple thoughts of the Radio Demon in his mind.