Chapter 2

Nova sat down in her new bedroom and laid her head on the tough mattress.

"I can get a new one." She said to herself already feeling the back pain that she would get from this mattress.

She brought out her bluetooth speaker and set it on her dresser and started playing debussy to calm her nerves. She put away her clothes and put up her posters but the paint underneath just chipped off at the slightest touch.

"Good thing i brought paint." She said getting three kinds of wall paint out of her bag along with brushes and a foldable paint roller.

"Let's make this room more.. Me." She said and painted the walls a midnight blue and flicked the walls with alabaster and a periwinkle blue with a toothbrush to make it look like a galaxy,

"That's more like it." She said and then put her posters up again.

She looked around her now fuller moved into room and checked the time, "i have time for a run after all" She said to herself surprised and put on her running shoes and left the house. She set a timer for herself and started to run. She ran fast and scanned her surroundings,

"That looks like fun." She said spotting a bin and she lept onto it and then jumped and grabbing onto a stree light and swung herself up and onto the roof of a building. She looked around to see if anyone saw but spotted no one and carried on, jumping from roof to roof doing summersaults as she went. Little did she know that someone was watching after all.

Sportacus looked up at her and breathed out in awe, "That is one amazing woman.." He mumbled.

"What was that?" The mayor said stuck in a sewer drain.

"Nothing! Lets get you out of here" Sportacus said and went back to tugging at the large man.

Nova's timer went off but she ignored it. She had to keep going. Otherwise she'd start thinking about her past, and she didnt want that. She jumped over walls and buildings and eventually she reached the end of town. She caught her breath finally and rested against a billboard and took a drink from the bottle she had strapped to her arm. "What is this billboard even for?" She asked herself looking at it. It was a large painting of a hill with a mansion on top and behind it was all sorts of industrial pipes and mumbo jumbo. She gasped suddenly when a hatch opened, and someone started getting out.

"You!?"