001

☆not proofread☆
August 26th 2023
Sugarhill, NYC
12:09 PM

NAILEA AALIYAH REED, was woken up to 3 miss calls from dd. " is this nigga serious ." She spoke in a raspy voice while picking ber phone up to call him back. " hey dd ." She sat up. " hey ma wat chu doin? " He asked smoking a blunt. " I just woke up, but you already smoking a blunt?? " nai got up from the bed and set her phone on the dresser. " I miss yuu and I'm bored so ." He smirked. " aww you miss me??? " nai said while grabbing clothes out. " aii wtv ma but can you slide? " He begged. " Fine but lemme take a shower rq ." She said while heading to the bathroom.

" stay on the call ." He said before getting cut off by nai hanging up the call.

Pookiebutt

you buggin .🖕🏽

Read 12:13

Sowwyyy💋
Sent 12:13

☆••••••••☆

Nai hopped in the shower playing "Me U & Hennessey" by Lil wayne and Dej Loaf.

"You kiss on my thigh, and then you eat pause for a moment---then i let you beat it."

Nai sung along while she cleaned her body with dove soap. She also managed to wash her face in there to get rid of time. Once she was finished she mostrized her skin then wrapped a towel around her body and headed back to her bedroom to put on her outfit.

She slipped on her underwear (I hate that word) and bra and contuined to put on her outfit. Nai had black ripped jeans with a while long sleeve cropped top. She put on some jewelry and sprayed a bit of perfume. Her hair stayed silky and straight because she didn't let it touch the water since she flat ironed it a few days ago.

" yo lea ! " Her older brother, elijah called from the front door. A smile began to form on the girls face as she realized her big brother had finally came home. " lijahhhh ! " she squealed running down the stairs almost tripping. " heyy how you been ." He asked embracing into a hug. " It's been aii not much going on, you ?" She backed up. " chillin, how's ma ?" He asked searching the house for her. " she upstairs in bed rn ." Nai spoke while heading to the fridgerator to grab a Arizona she had bought from the deli.

" where you headin ?" He asked being all up in her business. " dd's ." edot nodded his head as he waved the girl goodbye and went upstairs. " tell ma I'm out !" The girl yelled. " gotchu !" lijha yelled back.

☆••••••••☆

Nailea's POV :

I finally reached to David's door step as I knocked on the door. " hii auntieee ." I said while giving her a hug . " hola mija ." she hugged back while letting me into the house. " dd's upstairs right now, call me if you need anything !" She consisted. I made my way up to dds room, shoving the door open without knocking and jumping onto him. " maaaaaaa ." He laughed while picking me up holding my legs. It's weird cus me and dd aren't in a relationship or any of that but act as if we are. " how you been? " He asked still holding her.  " good wbu? " I responded back. " chillin, I was bored so I called you, " he said.

" gimme dat blunt ." I said while dd let me down and handed the blunt to me. " talkin bout me getting high in the morning. " dd mumbled walking back to his red gaming chair. " what was that? " I poked my head out. " Nun ," he chuckled.

☆•••••••☆

" yo bestie wave ta da camera ." dd said putting the camera all up in my face. " damn lil nigga back back ." I laughed while also waving. " mb and ain't nun bout me little yknow that ." He smirked while heading to his chair. One thing about dd is that when he's high things just slip out that filthy mouth of his.

jamorantswifey : DD WYM BY THAT

jennysilice : she knows what it looks like???

ddshairfolicle : yoooooo she's seen it before

" yall pipe the fuck down this nigga high asf he don't mean nun of that ." I playfully rolled my eyes. " actin like I ain't show you last night ." He mumbled real quiet but somehow I heard. " nigga whatttttt? " I said cus he not getting high wit me no more. " I'm js playin ma, " he laughed at me I flicked his ass off n went back on my phone.

" yooo wsg nai ." Notti walked into dds room dapping me up. " wsp favv ." I dapped him up. " wow so I'm not yo fav anymore ." dd pouted while ending his live. " not after what you said ." I said, I like teasing him. 😋 (I just felt the need to add that. " what he say ?" Notti asked while sitting on the bed. " I sai- " I cut dd off cus nobody else gotta know allat. " he said nothing. " I smiled at notti innocently. He got off the bed slowly squinting his eyes at both of us. " yall doin sum weird shi in here huh ?" notti said as he reached the door. " all dd don't include me in any of that ." I laughed as he shut the door.

I looked to my right and I see dd just sitting there starin at me " what? " I asked brushing off the fact that he's staring dead at me. " you said I'm not yo favorite anymore ." He pouted even more. This nigga fr a baby. " cmere ." I sighed. He walked over to me laid on top of me with his head in the crook of my neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. " I'm sorry okay? " I said. What am I apologizing for again? " mhm, " he looked up at me staring again while nodding. Ngl I might have folded a lil a lost eye contact but.

" can't even hold eye contact ." Dd said laying his head back in my neck. " nigga I ain't mean to say this out loud, but that makes me fold ." I whispered the last part. " I MAKE YOU WHAT?? " He practically yelled in my ear. " fold now shut up and don't speak of it ." I mugged him cus we've been friends for the longest and I've never told him that. " ma you like meeee ? " He said dragging the e. I don't know whether he was joking or not but I kinda paused and got lost in my thoughts. " ma ? " He tapped me. " hm? " I snapped back in. " I said do you like me ?" He said again. Okay the highness is really getting to him.

" depends ." I said. " depends on what? " He asked. " if you like me too ?" I said. " maybe. " He smiled at me. My eyes widen at the response. Never thought I'd hear my boy besfriend say something like that.

To be continued

Author speaks !!!

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter and I HATE silent readers with a burning passion (I'm jp) but voteeee