005

☆not proofread☆
omniscience pov:
Sugarhill,NYC
September 6th 2023
12:06 PM

The three girls sat down in the couch after finishing the McDonald's. "Yo I'm hella full." Eva laughed slumped. "Frr," nai and imani giggled.

Nai grabbed a pre-rolled up blunt from the table and grabbed a lighter to light it. She took the first pull then handed it to Eva who was sitting next to her. Once Eva was done she handed to imani who was also sitting next to her.

A few minutes passed and the girls are high off their minds, accidentally saying shit that's not meant to be said. "Ddot fucks good." Imani said out of nowhere. "Damnn I thought yall just met." Nai said coughing. "We both me-t them at the same time but..." Eva giggled. She was giggling A LOT. "Girlie pop you laughing to much," nai said causing herself to laugh along.

"Sooo you and dd datin?" Imani asked. "Nope but we didddd....yk" she said as the girls widen their eyes. "So yall not even dating and did the nasty???" Eva said. "I mean it was good, and that nigga is fine how could I not," nai said. She felt a connection between her and the 2 girls.

They all knew a friendship was forming. The girls laid there still giggling about shii until they heard a bunch of footsteps come down the stairs. "Yo what yall been doing I'm here?" Dd said coming downstairs with notti and ddot following. "Chilling," nai said chuckling with the girls.

"Yo are yall high?" Notti asked. "Mhmm" the 3 said. "Without us is crazyyy" ddot waved them off. "Yo ma is that the McDonald's you ordered?" "Yea and we ate it sorry." She got up to hug him. "Nah it's aii, I see how it is." Dd fake cried. "I'm sorryyy baby," nai slipped up on that one.

"BABY?!?!" notti and ddot yelled. "I meant dd shut up." Nai said as dd smirked. "Yoo what yall been doin lately??" Ddot said. "Fucking on the low" dd mumbled quietly but not quiet enough to where ddot and notti could hear.

"Nahhhhhhh," he said. "So is ya dating now??" Notti asked. "Nah cus she keeps playing wit me." Dd said causing nai to mug him. "So yall did the nasty and not even dating yet??" Notti asked. "That's what I saidddd" Eva agreed. Nai waved them off. "Yall is just some mf haters." Nai said still hugging dd. "Anywayss ya tryna go to this party tonight?" Ddot sat on the couch next to imani. "Yea what time?" Nai said STILL hugging dd.

"It starts at 8 but we gon leave around 7:30." He said making the 5 of us nod. Me and dd went back upstairs to chill while the rest stayed downstairs. "Gimme beso" dd said looking down to nai as she was laying on his chest.

Nai's POV:

"Umm no," I said to tick him off. "Mann you buggin." He said pushing me off of him. He take shit toooo seriously. "Baby i was just playingggg" I said which caused a grin to form on his face. "Nai I gotta question." He said. I was lowkey scared cus....jus cus. "Yeah?" I answered.

"You tryna be my girl?" I jumped up hearing that word bruh. "Really?!?!" I expressed. "Duhhhh." He said and I nodded my head continously. "Okay maaa can I get a kiss now?" Dd asked pouting. "Fineeeee," I said playfully rolling my eyes. I gave him a quick peck causing him to frown. "What?" "I want more." He demanded.

"One. More." I said in between kisses. "Thank you mh," he cheesed. The rest the of the time we spent binge watching vampire diaries. "Damon is sooo fine like I'd let him bite me." I groaned. "Nahh what???" Dd said furrowing his eyebrows. "Whattt he iss." I said as he mugged me.

"I'm finna go on live," dd said, grabbing his phone from the dressa. "Yo wsg chat"

blicky4ktra: heyy

real14sho: yooo

dd_ddot: heyy dd I love your music !!

"preciate it" He smiled into the camera. My head was poking but not to the point where you could see me.