006

☆not proofread☆
dd's POV
Sugarhill, NYC
September 7th 2023
1:05 AM

"YO NAI I'M NOT FUCKING PLAYIN," I said to nai as we got to her room. "Dd whaattt?" She said as she fell back onto the bed. "You was letting otha niggas feel on yo ass?" I was getting pissed bruh.

"Yes. And?" She laughed like shit was funny. "Ion know what you think funny but yo ass the only one laughing." I mugged her. "I'm sowwyy baby." She plead.

She lucky she fine asf.

I smacked my teeth and helped her undress. "Go get in da shower." I said while she frowned. "What?" She came over to me with just a underwear and bra, wrapping her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes.

"Are you ma-ad at me?" She hiccup. "Yes." I cut her off. She leaned in kissing my lips. I ain't wanna do none of this shit while she was drunk but she got a hold on me.

"Nah we caint do this rn ma," I said pulling myself away from her. "Whyyy," she whined.
"Yous drunk and it's gon lead to sum worse." I said being the smart person I am.

"Fine." She sighed angrily walking off before I pulled her back. "Bring yo fine ass back here." I laughed throwing her on da bed.

(WE NOT FINNA DO SMUTTY LUVS MAYBE ANOTHER DAY)

Nai's POV:

10:00 ●▪︎A M▪︎●

I woke up with a HUGE headache. Yo girl currently suffering. I don't really remember much from last night besides twerkin, drinking, and etc.

I was in just my underwear and bra. Confused?no just me? I was also in dds grip. I don't remember him staying here. I slipped outta his arms and climbed over him body to get off the bed.

As my legs hit the floor I began to wobble. Okay what the actual fuck? I slowly made my way to the bathroom trying not to collapse.

"Ahhh," I said sitting my phat ass on the toilet. I've been holding that shit in since yesterday. I wiped, got off the toilet and went to wash my hands. I decided I was gonna crawl back to the room cause I'm not breaking my legs today.

Once I 'crawled' back in, I see dd waking up. "Why are you on the floor?" He did his lil crunchy ass laugh. "My legs hurt and I don't know why." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You don't rememba anything from last night?" He asked smirking. "No...?" I'm so confused. "Well after I kidnapped you, I brought you back home into your room and we were talking and then I undressed you so you could shower but ofc your freaky ass wanted to kiss me, and that turned me on but then me being the bigger person and I said we shou-" "damnn dd." I said laughing cus he was speaking mad fast.

"Wait I'm not done, so then I told you we shouldn't do that and you were like "fine." And then you walked away, I pulled you back and threw you on the bed and then we fucked." He said smiling outta breath.

"That's technically rape." I furrowed my brows. "No it's not bozo, i told you we shouldn't but you wanted to be a baby about it." He said poking his  neck at me.

He's so sassy smh.

A soft knock was placed on my door. It sounded very low. I asked dd to go open it since I was half naked and he wasn't.

"Hewo is my cousin hew?" I heard a small voice it sounded very familiar. "Yeah, who you?" Dd asked. "Ha cousin dummy that not what I jus say?" The girl said with attitude. "Yo nai come getcho cousin before I do." I heard dd yell.

I put my sweats with ethikas underneath and a cropped black top and walked out the bathroom. "Heyy kay baby." I said to my little cousin. "Hii nai nai this bih being mean." She said. "Stop tryna cuss and dd why you being mean?" I said knowing she was lying.

"I ain't say shit to ha." He put his hands up in defense.

I picked her up and went downstairs with dd following. I saw my mom making breakfast and lijah sitting in the couch. "Nigga where have you been??" I asked walking towards the island.

"Jus with my girl a lot." He said scrolling on his phone, he noticed dd and dapped him up. "Goodmorning ma," I said greeting her as kay did the same. "Goodmorning baby, btw Kiara will be staying with us for a few months." My mom said. "Why?" I asked not disappointed but just curious. "Why you don't want me stay?" She asked. "No no I do I was just asking why." She nodded.

She's reallll smart for a 3 year old.

"Her momma and daddy got business to handle so they handed her to me." My mom shrugged. "Oh okay and who taught you that 'btw'?" I laughed. "Facebook." She said proudly.

I love her.

"Hey david, I'm making breakfast you want any?" Ma asked. "YES- I mean yea thank you." He sat back down which caused my mom to giggle.

"Nai that yo boyfrewnd?" Kay asked. "Mhm," I nodded. "WHAT?!" my mom and lijah yelled. "What I didn't tell yall yet?" I said sooo obliviously. "Uh no fill a brother in bozo." He rolled his eyes. "Why does everyone keep calling me that?" I said picking up my phone.

"Sissy you do betta then that." Kay said walking up to dd. She calls me sissy since we're very close and also because she doesn't have a sister. "Kiara that's not nice." I busted out laughing.

"What you mean she could do betta?" Dd mugged the child. "You not all dat." She said rolling ha eyes. "You doo got a smart mouth for a 3 year old, who taught you this?nai?" Dd said as I stopped laughing and mugged him.

"No lijah do." She said making him whip his head back. "Girll I don't teach you shit you get it from yo unindependent ass motha." Lijah said with no guilt. "Yeahhh she definitely get it from him." Dd laughed. Causing me and my mom to shake our heads listening to Kiara laugh at that.

A/n speaks !!

Short ass chapter cus I was feeling tired.

How yall like this chapter????

I don't like silent readers

Vote !!

Kiara a sassy pants.

 Kiara ⬆️

Kiara ⬆️

3 years old (for the book)

credit/insta : delaneydreamm