chapter 4.

As time went by, yoongi got better, and Jimin took good care of him and helped him get out of his shell also. They got to know each other more with time.

Yoongi was very curious about everything he would ask Jimin about, like every little thing he saw. Jimin thought it was cute.

Today, Yoongi wanted to go outside and see what the world outside looked like.

"Jiminie, can we go somewhere, I want to go outside for a while." Yoongi asked Jimin while pouting cutely.

Jimin was a bit shocked after what he heard from yoongi. It was the first time yoongi came to ask him something. He was getting more comfortable with him finally. While looking at the adorable boy in front of him, he couldn't say no to his request.

Jimin took him outside to his garden at the back of the palace. Yoongi thought, he was finally free from that hell, he felt like he was in heaven, he can go outside, he can do whatever he wants, all the while running through the beautiful garden.

It was so calm, the silence was so peaceful that he didn't want to go anywhere else now, he just wanted to stay here.

When he turned around to look at Jimin, he found him on a bicycle, cycling in circles in the garden.

'How could someone look so cute and innocent like a kid yet so strong and mature at the same time.' Yoongi thought to himself while watching Jimin hide something behind his back.

"Jiminie what are you hiding from me?" Yoongi asked with a teasing tone.

"Nothing." Jimin shrugged with a cheeky smile.

"Are these flowers for me?" Yoongi smiled shyly while looking at the flowers that were peaking from behind Jimin.

"Hmm... yeah these are for you, just like these flowers I want you to stay bright and happy. Don't let others order you around and live just as you want. I want you to stay beautiful just like these flowers." Jimin said while handing the flowers to Yoongi.

After listening to those words with teary eyes, Yoongi realized he was falling for the prince. He kept looking at Jimin who was smiling brightly as his eyes turned into little crescents.

It was so beautiful, perfect for a beautiful prince like Jimin. It could wipe all the evil from the world, he could heal anyone just with his smile, it was like magic. He wanted to be the reason behind that smile, forever.

But nothing comes without a cost, right??

●●●●

Double update!! Cause I don't have anything to do. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading.